no good pics but it's not very pretty to look at anyway

Amsterdam, Holland:
foto.jpg

building.jpg

(The traffic is a fucking mess)

brug246.jpg

And finally, my dad's house on the far top right:
pand.gif

My mom lives across, so that's pretty handy :)

I live in ann arbor michigan....the state shaped like a mitten.....we have a big university here......it is a very PC town....have over 100 coffee shops here.....quite boring......except for the homeless people here.....there are tons of them......you can eat 3 meals a day and live in a shelter here for free.....
here are a few pics.

annarbor-lg.jpg

STUFF449.jpg

STUFF264.jpg

I would never move from here though.....it is my town....

City: Istanbul

map_istanbul.gif

800px-Levent_istanbul.jpg

Sporcular1.jpg

Ortak%C3%B6y_MM.jpg

450px-Istiklalstreet.jpg

This snowy street is Istiklal Caddesi (freedom street) where the whole music scene takes place. Concerts, studios, music stores, clubs, pubs, etc.. =)

and finally some pictures from my university in Bosphorus, Istanbul (Bogazici University):

idari_bilimler_4b.jpg

temel_bilimler_12b.jpg

ok, here we go..

I live in Aracaju, the main city on the smaller state of Brazil.. named Sergipe.

Brazil_Sergipe.png

ps: can you even notice that highlight ?

river pic
5694.jpg

that's really near my house, i live on one of these buildings.. but it's not pictured..

calcadao13julho.jpg

DSCN0030.jpg

BXK290_IlhaDesertaAracaju800.jpg

I live in Imatra, Finland it's a nice little place. The population is under 30000, i guess that's a pretty medium sized town here.

kirjasto.jpg
imatra-valtion.jpg

imatra.jpg

Pihalta.jpg

^^This is the only one i took myself

i live not far from venice, north east of italy! i'm surprised by you guys, from the world wide! katatonia deserves fans, they are so great!!!
hails to everybody :headbang:

Do these pictures actually give an accurate image?? I live in Helsinki Finland, and the place is a dump. Rains all the time, everything is gray and made out of concrete. Of course you can get good pics with the right lighting and all, but man, does it ever really look like that.