Post pictures of where you live

It's got this Dali-esque-ness to it. I really like it. I woulda dropped a fortune on it too...if I had a fortune to drop LOL!

Karen, I've always wondered, what brought you to the US? I know you're Jewish, but you served with their military, which means you were/are an Israeli citizen as well, right? Obviously you speak their language, but do you speak with an accent as well? Silly questions, I know, but I've always been curious...I've never "known" anyone, much less a female, who has led a life as fascinating as yours. Forgive my ignorance on the topic, but I was just curious.

Ähhh, vafan. It's time that I post something. Hi btw.

A little bit of my room.
Bild21.jpg

Piano.
Bild22.jpg

Some DVDs.
Bild23.jpg

Another part of my room.
Bild24.jpg

My camera is at my dad's place so I used the webcam.

I know, right? It's completely decked out with everything that's "man-cool", but has this decadent dark art sort of taste to it without being too "arty". I don't even wanna know how much she spent on some of those pieces.

It's completely decked out with everything that's "man-cool", but has this decadent dark art sort of taste to it without being too "arty". I don't even wanna know how much she spent on some of those pieces.

Agreed. The HiFi setup is very nice too. What reciever/amp combination do you have there?

Here's where I shack-up. This is where I sit and listen to music or whatch TV.
crib_4.jpg

I know, right? It's completely decked out with everything that's "man-cool", but has this decadent dark art sort of taste to it without being too "arty". I don't even wanna know how much she spent on some of those pieces.

why, thankyou sweetie! That's very nice of you to say. "man cool" lol!
Do you say I have a man taste? hehe.
I actually plan on painting my walls soon, with different nuetral colors soon...
I really hate "white walls".

Agreed. The HiFi setup is very nice too. What reciever/amp combination do you have there?

Thanks! Your house is great too!
Its amp, pre amp, 3 digital equalizers, subwoofer, center speaker dvd, turn table....

It's got this Dali-esque-ness to it. I really like it. I woulda dropped a fortune on it too...if I had a fortune to drop LOL!

Karen, I've always wondered, what brought you to the US? I know you're Jewish, but you served with their military, which means you were/are an Israeli citizen as well, right? Obviously you speak their language, but do you speak with an accent as well? Silly questions, I know, but I've always been curious...I've never "known" anyone, much less a female, who has led a life as fascinating as yours. Forgive my ignorance on the topic, but I was just curious.

did you see the candle holder next to the seat with the jack blanket? It's also twisted/ sureal like :)

Well, I've been traveling the world ever since I can remember really... I think I owe the bug to my parents who always travel and took me with them.
I love Europe with my heart and soul, and it's definitely "home" but you know, I've always loved the states and always wanted to live here... I used to come here a lot as a tourist and just..... I don't know... "felt at home" does that make sense?
I love American people, they are so social and friendly (assholes and dumb-asses are everywhere of course) and I love this area.
Who knows, maybe after several years in Arlington I'll get bored and move to the west coast haha. I see my life as "home" is where I decide it will be.
Thank you for your kind words though, Chris :) :oops:

oh, btw, yes, I have duel citizenship.

Psssh......

Where I work
hotel.jpg

Geiser Grand Historic Hotel downtown
hotel.jpg

Part of Main Street downtown
baker_mainstr.jpg

Crappy pic of the city
hotelbakerad.jpg

A couple of buildings including Stockmen's Bar (which is now also a chinese restaurant)
imls98240511.jpg

More buildings downtown
Baker-City-1.jpg

Barley Brown's Brew Pub and Restaurant
(homemade beer and the best food in town)
barley_5.jpg

More Barley's
barley_4.jpg

Baker City in the winter
or_bakercity_HistoricalBuildings.jpg

Yet another pic of Baker City
hotel_320.jpg

Our 1909 movie theater (unfortunately, closed due to city council being retarded)
Eltrym-Theatre.jpg