Post pictures of where you live

we don't have an actual gate or anything. its just a country club with houses around it that get automatic membership and shit with a pussy truck that drives around pretending to stop sketchy people. the actual gated community is at the edge of town and they won't even let you in on halloween to get candy =///

70738084zcjosoeiimg4044ul3.jpg

7073810262h4lmo8img4135ll1.jpg

brisbane2netvg6ep2.jpg

I hate New Bedford so here is where I currently live:

The Markt square in the Oberstadt:

erpaTraining-Marburg_marburg8.jpg

The E-Kirche:

D-ch-Marburg-Elisabeth.jpeg

Here is the Schloss looming over the town:

marburg_01.jpg

300px-Marburg-v2.jpg

why, thankyou sweetie! That's very nice of you to say. "man cool" lol!
Do you say I have a man taste? hehe.

Your taste in style kicks my ass...every single thing you have in your home is something I would buy or have bought in the past...that awesome clock...gotta find one of those.

Now am I saying you taste like a man? That would imply that I know what a man tastes like, LOL!!!!! EEEWWWWWWWW!!!!

Or you for that matter, :lol: :lol:.

Seriously, you have the best of both worlds, is what I guess I'm saying. You have all the cool gadgets and electronics that we men drool over, yet it's set up in a very stylish and decadent fashion, with a little dark twist to it. It's basically the setup that I've always wanted to have.

I'll use your house as a model, LOL!!!

I don't have too many pictures of where I live but here are a couple:

From my second story.
297794205_l.jpg

From my third story.
297794272_l.jpg

Our house about 6-8 months ago when we were still doing work on the outside.
1009225212_l.jpg

Same time frame as above.
1009228424_l.jpg

This blurry piece of shit was taken this evening during the snow.
l_6ab3b22b3120946ef43d811edc0647ef.jpg

I don't have too many pics of the surrounding area because, well, anyone can Google "Seattle pictures".

Your taste in style kicks my ass...every single thing you have in your home is something I would buy or have bought in the past...that awesome clock...gotta find one of those.

Now am I saying you taste like a man? That would imply that I know what a man tastes like, LOL!!!!! EEEWWWWWWWW!!!!

Or you for that matter, :lol: :lol:.

Seriously, you have the best of both worlds, is what I guess I'm saying. You have all the cool gadgets and electronics that we men drool over, yet it's set up in a very stylish and decadent fashion, with a little dark twist to it. It's basically the setup that I've always wanted to have.

I'll use your house as a model, LOL!!!

hey, I know what men taste like ;)

hehe sorry, I just had to say it :D

Thank you so much again Chris!!! I appreciate people who appreciate good taste haha ;)

btw, I really like this thread. It's great to see each other's place/ city/ home. I'm sorry I'm not responding to everyone personaly, but each and every one of you live in unique looking places... Everything looks so interesting.

hey, I know what men taste like ;)

For some reason, I just got this flashback of Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back when George Carlin says, "Hey, if it gets me to the next city, I'll take a shot in the mouth."

We're deviants, Karen. You know this, right?

Now I must go wash myself clean with brillo pads and lemon juice because my virgin eyes have seen something they shouldn't have.

some pictures of where i live... they are not very good but it's all that i could find. but looking at these just remind me of how much i fucking hate it here!
i want to move... :cry:

albany-exit2-3-natsiatka.jpg

albanywebcam.jpg

junction-us9-ga3.jpg