post ridiculous work related things here

I'm pretty sure I know why, I mean because they hate me and I hate them but I at least attempt to maintain professionalism.

I mean, two of them became vegetarians after watching Babe (they are the ones who hate me and are also the girls, so the guys aren't going to rock the boat especially when are they are trying so hard to get laid). The other is typical white blues, fratty guy who loves Dave Mattews Band and constantly refers to them as "Dave". One of the girls is a scholarship basketball player and has the requisite intelligence while the other is not much smarter and they hate me because whenever they fuck something up, I fix it and correct them so we don't have to do extra work.

The frustration is unexplainable.

I just don't understand how correcting you is my attempt at character assassination. I'm just trying to do good science and when I correct you, its not a personal attack its just to make sure our results are accurate and be properly acquired. Its not me trying to show off that I am smarter than you or an attempt to belittle you, its so we don't have to do any fancy writing to explain deviations in our statistics or repeat experiments. Besides, everything I say you should know, we read the exact same material before starting at this lab as we received it in the same email.

I started with gentle phrasing, like "Wait, hold on, I think if you make an incision like that, you might sever the carotid."

I've moved onto "You realize that if you cut there, you will sever the carotid, causing a massive blood loss, rendering the hour or so of prep work by your coworkers and I, and the life of this rat utterly void?"

I merely responded to their oversensitivity by letting them know that the universe won't give you good data because you tried but didn't do anything right.

this one guy at work blames me for one of his mistakes at least once a week, and then my boss realizes it wasn't a mistake i made. but no one notices the theme of him blaming me for his mistakes over and over. it's very odd.

My team leader has been out nursing injuries post motorcycle accident for the past three weeks. This is a guy that normally works 70-80 hours a week. Strangely enough, all the work is being done while he is out. I and the other guys barely do overtime to compensate...