Post your band shirts (or patches/patch jackets)

I'm wearing a Snoop Dogg shirt right now, which is battleworn to say the least. I should stop wearing my favourite shirts when I'm working.
Yeah, be careful with that. I once spilled bleach all over my favourite Mr Bungle t-shirt. Luckily the bleach stain ended up looking really cool.

It always sucks to have to retire good trusty t's. I was wearing my Iron Maiden Killers t-shirt for so long that the entire front print faded to the point where you couldnt make anything out. The fabric is a little too thin now, has holes, and the collar and sleeves are shot out. Finally decided it was time to stop wearing it. Was a sad day. Could probably find a new one now considering it's Maiden, but still. I have a couple more rare favorite t-shirts ive been abusing lately and should stop.

Reactions: CiG and jimmy101
I was wearing my Iron Maiden Killers t-shirt for so long that the entire front print faded to the point where you couldnt make anything out. The fabric is a little too thin now, has holes, and the collar and sleeves are shot out.

This happened to both my Impetigo shirts. Hells Headbangers shirts are fucking shit though, they don't last very long at all.

i usually have about 2-3 shirts that i put in rotation with the rest of my stuff for the week so they last pretty long. I trashed a bunch of them when i was younger though, just like i did with a bunch of other stuff that i wish didnt.

Reactions: CiG
Buddy of mine got me this. Not sure what to put it on.

View attachment 19338
do the right thing and sew it right onto one of your biceps
giphy.gif