Post your currently rotating CDs

the 6 Cds in my car since this morning ...

Defending the Faith - Radical Change .... first album of the rather unknown German Power Metal Band with a great singer and great song writing. Really good album, no fillers. It is one my most played CDs since I bought it about 1.5 years ago.:headbang:

Rage - Perfect Man .... used to love the album, haven´t listened to it since many years. Thought it is time again.

Vengeance - We have ways to make you rock ... Dutch (which is generally a show stopper :lol: ) 80s metal/ hard rock, nice to listening to from time to time

Celtic Frost - Into the Pandemonium ... Killer album ! Monotheist can´t beat it. If I want CF, I go for ITP.

Cinderella - Night Songs ... classic, never a mistake

Peter Maffay - Carambolage ... definately not metal ! Hands off for most of you . German cheesy song writer, but I love it. Carambolage is an 80s album, with rock influences. :worship:

Cold Gin said:
Peter Maffay - Carambolage ... definately not metal ! Hands off for most of you . German cheesy song writer, but I love it. Carambolage is an 80s album, with rock influences. :worship:

Peter Maffay very well known for his 70s hit 'Du bist alles'. I did not know he was alive and still making music! :)

Iron Maiden: A Matter of life and Death
Mostly because its the newsest one, so I haven't heard it as much as the others, and c'mon, its an Iron Maiden album, there just Godly.

Sonata Artica: Reckoning the Night
To be honest its my first Sonata Artica album I've got, I'm planning on getting more, but until that time I'll just have to put up with listening to this one over and over again...but it rocks so I'm not complaining.

Black Sabbath: Paranoid
No one can deny the excellence of this album, its a classic, there's only one song on it that I'm not a fan of (planner Cavern) other then that the whole CD is Godly :D

Kamelot: Black Halo
My favourite power metal band ever, I just love this album, listening to this and reading a book is the closest thing to heaven I've found in ages, lovely album

Tool: Lateralus
Not really my kind of music to be honest, but they connect with me somehow so I've just got to keep them in, I've almost worn out the whole CD, whoops :p

Wycked Synn - The Vision > Ken Orth is a guitar God - fans of Melodic Metal (which would be everyone on this board) should check this one out. Their sophmore album is becoming the second Chinese Democracy album. - It's mostly recorded, but God knows when it's coming out.

Edguy - King of Fools EP > Mostly for the track "Holy Water" - a brilliant track, very catchy, well written and performed.

Siam - Prayer > The album Queensryche should have recorded after Promised Land. Sounds like classic ryche, yet so much heavier. This is probably one of the most Godless albums in existence.

Good to see Black Halo's still in peoples' cd players, my fav album from the last ~5 years. It has that timeless karma around it.

This week, I have been mostly listening to:

Circle II Circle - Burden of Truth
I instantly liked this one when it came out but then sorta forgot it for a few months. Top notch vocals from Zak.

Royal Hunt - various
Hopefully catching these guys live next month, their first Finnish gig ever. Should be nice.

Pink Floyd - "Atom Heart Mother"
Rata Blanca - "La Llave De La Puerta Secreta"
Atrophy - "Violet By Nature"
Toxik - "World Circus"
Megadeth - "Countdown To Extinction"
Megadeth - "Rust In Piece"

Novembers Doom - The Novella Reservoir

This is one great piece of ART!
Very early contender for my 2007 top 10
and I am not kidding! Fantastic album!

Symphorce - Become Death

A lot heavier than their previous efforts.
Its really starting to grow on me.
I have to review it for Aardschok magazine

Machine Men - Circus of Fools

Damn good album. For me their best yet.
Aarschok magazine review.

Twisted Tower Dire - Netherworlds

A very slow grower for me but it gets
better and better. Aardschok review.

Onslaught - Killing Peace

Killer comeback from the UK Thrash band!

Toto - Falling in Between

Been playing it since this morning.
I like it! A lot!

I like it! A lot!

Hey, glad you like that one. Classy album and the title track is a monster.

I was really surprised by that new Machine Men album, I got their debut back in 2003 but found it pretty uninteresting despite (or because?) the obvious similarities with Maiden. This new one's heavier and much more original, I probably should check out their second album now as well...

Hawk said:

I like it! A lot!

tsorl said:
Hey, glad you like that one. Classy album and the title track is a monster.

Yea its really good.

tsorl said:
I was really surprised by that new Machine Men album, I got their debut back in 2003 but found it pretty uninteresting despite (or because?) the obvious similarities with Maiden. This new one's heavier and much more original, I probably should check out their second album now as well...

I was quite surprised as well. And yea you should check out Machine Men's "Elegies" it pretty good. But not as good as their new one.

Metal Church - "The Human Factor"
Pentagram - "Day Of Reckoning"
Pentagram - "Be Forewarned"
Forsaken - "Evermore"
Liege Lord - "Freedom's Rise"
Wuthering Heights - "The Shadow Cabinet"
Logos - "Plan Mundial Para La Destrucción"
Black Crucifixion - "Faustian Dream"

Vanden Plas- Christ 0
Van Halen- 5150
Redemption- THe Fullness of Time
Badlands - Dusk