Scorpions-Blackout
Slayer-Devine Intervention
:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Black Sabbath: Heaven and Hell, Mob Rules, Dehumanizer
Wizard: Goochan
Metalium: Nothing to Undo - Chapter 6
Iommi: DEP Sessions & Fused

Lately :

Mercenary - The Hours that Remain (I love that band!)
Mercenary - 11 Dreams
Krux - II
Glenn Hughes - Songs in the Key of Rock
Glenn Hughes - Building the Machine
Nightwish - Oceanborn
Solitude Aeturnus - Alone
Pretty Maids - Future World
Stigmata IV - The Court of Eternity
Communic - Waves of Visual Decay
A.C.T. - The Last Epic
A.C.T. - Silence
Crimson Glory - Transcendance

The Answer - Rise, Back to the roots, loving it

Phenomenal record....great, GREAT band.

Yeah I've been listening to this album today as well and its absolutely BRILLIANT. I saw The Answer 3 times last year and they were bloody AWESOME. First time was in a wee bar in Glasgow on The Kerrang Most Wanted Tour, there were 2 or 3 bands on before them and they were all good but when The Answer came on, they totally blew the place apart. and once they'd finished, they mingled with the crowd and the singer Cormac came right over to me, shook my hand and planted a big kiss on my lips - how superb was that!!!! And of course I saw them about 2 months later when they supported Whitesnake and then I saw them about another 2 months later with Rose Hill Drive. The Answer are always magnificent live, so check them out if they play near you. In fact, I'm seeing them again in March - woohooo:headbang:

Yeah I've been listening to this album today as well and its absolutely BRILLIANT. I saw The Answer 3 times last year and they were bloody AWESOME. First time was in a wee bar in Glasgow on The Kerrang Most Wanted Tour, there were 2 or 3 bands on before them and they were all good but when The Answer came on, they totally blew the place apart. and once they'd finished, they mingled with the crowd and the singer Cormac came right over to me, shook my hand and planted a big kiss on my lips - how superb was that!!!! And of course I saw them about 2 months later when they supported Whitesnake and then I saw them about another 2 months later with Rose Hill Drive. The Answer are always magnificent live, so check them out if they play near you. In fact, I'm seeing them again in March - woohooo:headbang:

That is, indeed, AWESOME! Good for you.

I've heard lots of great things about Rose Hill Drive. How are they?

Have you 'discovered' other great new British bands Roadstar and Glyyder (from Ireland, maybe?)? Anyway, both bands are rip-roaring throwbacks to the glorious days of the 70s mixed with the great vibe of the 80s.

But the Answer slays both of them! :headbang: :kickass:

Volbeat - Rock The Rebel/Metal The Devil (Check em out: Vocals are a mix of Elvis and Danzig and the music is a mix of 50s rock n´ roll and metal. I know, this description sounds weird, but the stuff works!)
www.myspace.com/volbeat
Solefald - Black For Death
Novembers Doom - Tne Novella Reservoir

Miltbrand said:
Volbeat - Rock The Rebel/Metal The Devil (Check em out: Vocals are a mix of Elvis and Danzig and the music is a mix of 50s rock n´ roll and metal. I know, this description sounds weird, but the stuff works!)
www.myspace.com/volbeat

Yea Volbeat are nice!

Miltbrand said:
Novembers Doom - Tne Novella Reservoir

I have been playing this every day since I first hear it. I love this album. Its simply fantastic! You know about the special edition? I got it delivered a few days ago. And do you visit their forum here on UM?

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/novembers-doom-167/

Novembers Doom kicks ass!! :headbang:

I have been playing this every day since I first hear it. I love this album. Its simply fantastic! You know about the special edition? I got it delivered a few days ago. And do you visit their forum here on UM?

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/novembers-doom-167/

Novembers Doom kicks ass!! :headbang:

Yeah, I´ve got the ltd. edition too.
I lurk about their forum from time to time, but haven´t been too active. Yet.

1.)AC/DC-Who Made Who:kickass:
2.)Thin Lizzy-Best Of:kickass:
3.)Monster Magnet-(don't know the name but it has Powertrip and spacelord.):headbang:
4.)The House Harkonnen-Vol. IV:headbang:
5.)Pantera-Vulgar Display of Power:worship:

Tobias Sammet's Avantasia - The Metal Opera pt.I & II
Not the immortal classics some claim them to be, but very solid power metal with a great vocal lineup.

Saga - Network
Saga - Trust

The two latest albums by these Canucks, and I'll be damned if this isn't the best stuff they've ever done. For fans of Queen and/or Rush...

The Offspring - Smash
The first album I ever bought, so there's a lot of nostalgia value but this is nevertheless still a kickass record.:kickass:

Beyond The Labyrinth - "Signs"
Helloween - "Rabbit Don't Come Easy"
Rata Blanca - "Entre El Cielo y El Infierno"
Xentrix - "For Whose Advantage"
Gordian Knot - "Emergent"
Leatherwolf - "Leatherwolf" (1987)

I´ve listened to quite a lot of different stuff today that I haven´t heard for a long time:

Rata Blanca - Canciones Buscadas
Sabbat (UK) - History Of A Time To Come
Sun Of The Sleepless - Poems To The Wretched Hearts
Tulus - Pure Black Energy
Vomit Remnants - Supreme Entity
Sear Bliss - Phantoms

1. Black Sabbath The mob Rules
2. Black Sabbath Heaven and Hell
3. Black Sabbath Dehuminizer
4. Motorhead Ace of Spade's
5. Black Sabbath Sabatoge

lol ive been listening to alot of Black Sabbath cause im hopping im going to the heaven and hell concert. also im trying to see what will be on the new Dio Years album. There will be 3 new songs on this album and It will be one of the greatest events in black Sabbath history.