Post your DOMINANCE in UT2004!

xenophobe

May 17, 2002
SF Bay Area
This was my first FULL game in UT2004 Retail. Sometimes I do better, sometimes I do a lot worse.

screen.jpg

utwin1.txt

utwin2.txt

utwin3.txt

utwin4.txt

utwin5.txt

These are all from the demo....and they are selective; if I took pics of every end-game score, I could post 10 times as many where i've gotten my ass kicked, hehe. ;o)

Sculpted, what the hell is going on with your 25 kills in 3 seconds and pph of 9999? :lol:

I still suck at deathmatch. Respawn, someone comes and shock combos you in 10 seconds. I'm usually a little lower than halfway on the scorelist. :( On another note, I HATE people who taunt. Fuckers. :mad:

Erm, that does need explaining. I don't know what PPH is, help me out?? :erk:

As for the 3 seconds....uhhh, i'm not a hacker/botter honest. :D

No really, my end-match stats are always messed-up for some reason. Don't really know what it means, just hope it's fixed for the full version.

Int said:
I still suck at deathmatch. Respawn, someone comes and shock combos you in 10 seconds. I'm usually a little lower than halfway on the scorelist. :( On another note, I HATE people who taunt. Fuckers. :mad:
People with auto taunt on frustrate me too. =) Assign a couple keys to 'negative' and 'positive' near your running-around set-up (if you can), and whenever a taunt comes out, eg 'Youuuuu SUCK!!!' just hit 'Negative!' for a curt, cheeky comeback, hehe. That's what I do.

SculptedCold said:
People with auto taunt on frustrate me too. =) Assign a couple keys to 'negative' and 'positive' near your running-around set-up (if you can), and whenever a taunt comes out, eg 'Youuuuu SUCK!!!' just hit 'Negative!' for a curt, cheeky comeback, hehe. That's what I do.
HAH! Whenever there's someone who kills me often and taunts, when I kill them back I try and taunt, but I need incredible coordination to do v then 2 then [1-8] or whatever it is in 1 second so I don't bother. I must try that one.

Int said:
HAH! Whenever there's someone who kills me often and taunts, when I kill them back I try and taunt, but I need incredible coordination to do v then 2 then [1-8] or whatever it is in 1 second so I don't bother. I must try that one.
Assign middle mouse to the speech menu, you can scroll through it using the mousewheel, and select options by clicking middle mouse again. Very handy.

HarmonyDies.... said:
Ok, I AM SOOO BUYING THIS GAME! I'm just curious what video cards you guys run, just to see if it runs well enough on mine. =D
I have a GeForce4 MX 440 and I've never seen smoother graphics than this game. Morrowind has a tendency to get jerky sometimes, but so far UT hasn't.

SunlapseVertigo said:
how do you take screenshots? i consistently get some killer onslaught scores.
You can bind a key in the control settings, cant remember what the default is though.

The screenshots are saved into the games Screenshots directory.

Dammit, Int beat me

Press F9, it automatically puts a screen shot into the 'Screenshots' folder.

SunlapseVertigo said:
how do you take screenshots? i consistently get some killer onslaught scores.
As i've been bragging, hehe. I think the future =UM= ONS team has the potential to face some stiff competition. =)

Tanith said:
GeForce FX 5200, horrible, horrible card, but it runs the game pretty smoothly ^^
Aye, I should have done a little more research and saved a couple more pennies for a true decent card. I was expecting some better FPS from 2k4 to be honest.