Post your DOMINANCE in UT2004!

No worries though, as long as it runs :)

And as I stated in another thread, I should be investing in a much better card (namely an ATI Radeon 9600) sometime soon.

here's a couple i just played....

Shot00001.bmp

439 PPH.... not so bad if I say so myself

Shot00002.bmp

Shot00003.bmp

this one was real frustrating for me.... i did so good in terms of score, but my team still lost in the end....

i nearly pretty much always place 1st in terms of score on Onslaught... but it can get tiring, i'm a pretty aggressive player, sometimes id rather play a more laid back game...

I think CTF could be my favourite game online....even though I play DM and ONS far more, I seem notice myself having more fun in CTF. Instagib CTF is great, always place 1st or 2nd, and twice i've won it for my team with the last flag run in overtime. :cool:

SunlapseVertigo said:
excellent job! now you gotta do the same thing except online...
I'm still too much of a nervous n00b to go online! :lol:

Shot00002.JPG

Last screenshot before I go out to the "real world" and get my ass kicked. :loco:

I got my ass handed to me about an hour ago, I need to practice more before I bring shame to the Clan. :loco:

here's a couple more nifty games...
Shot00008.bmp

Shot00009.bmp

notice a familiar face?

also be sure to check out your personal stats! you get an ELO ranking, the higher the better, for every game you play (that has stats enabled, of course)..... my current ranking is a kickass 88.71! we must compare.

That first one was pretty good... there were gibs everywhere....!! I kept on spawning away from vehicles though.... I gave up trying to chase you points wise... :lol:

The second one... ugh... I was trying SO hard... and eneded up leaving frustrated as hell... hahaha fucking teammates were taking vehciles and didn't know what to do... We got stomped pretty hard.... 4 losses in 14 minutes.... :( Oh well...

It would be nice if we picked a color to spawn in, but I couldn't keep up with switching teams.

SunlapseVertigo said:
here's a couple more nifty games...
Shot00008.bmp

Shot00009.bmp

notice a familiar face?

also be sure to check out your personal stats! you get an ELO ranking, the higher the better, for every game you play (that has stats enabled, of course)..... my current ranking is a kickass 88.71! we must compare.

Final_Vision said:
Damn I cant wait to play some Onslaught on new maps, Dawn looks to be your map of choice eh Sunlapse?
Dawn seems to be the most played (at least for me), and some maps are a lot more popular.... my personal favorites though are "Dria" and "Arctic Stronghold"

xenophobe said:
The second one... ugh... I was trying SO hard... and eneded up leaving frustrated as hell... hahaha fucking teammates were taking vehciles and didn't know what to do... We got stomped pretty hard.... 4 losses in 14 minutes.... :( Oh well...
thats always frustrating, you can try and try and do as good as you possibly can, but if your team doesn't know what they are doing, you cant win

Wow!!! Those stats are amazing!! Jeez, can you imagine the amount of disk space that'll be needed to keep that info for ALL the matches that are played? Even for just a couples days?! Insane!

Meh, I won't be able to join any of you for at least two weeks. I'm gonna be so damn rusty. =/

SculptedCold said:
Wow!!! Those stats are amazing!! Jeez, can you imagine the amount of disk space that'll be needed to keep that info for ALL the matches that are played? Even for just a couples days?! Insane!

Meh, I won't be able to join any of you for at least two weeks. I'm gonna be so damn rusty. =/
aww.... why the long wait?

NAD said:
I'm still too much of a nervous n00b to go online! :lol:
Ohh...see, when you said you'd won two deathmatches after playing for the first time...well, I was impressed to say the least. :tickled:

Thanks for the support Int, but no, I'm still lame. :lol:

This was about my 3rd online game, not too bad, I'm proud of myself at least. :D

Shot00006.JPG