cookiecutter said:
Just ordered from Unmatched Brutality Records:

Devourment - 1.3.8
Vomit Remnants - Supreme Vehemence
Heinous Killings - Hung With Barbwire
Septycal Gorge - Growing Seeds of Decay
Brodequin - Methods of Execution
Guttural Secrete - Reek of Pubescent Despoilment

I disliked Heinous Killings...pretty fuckin' boring IMO. Have you heard Grotesque Formation? I highly suggest them and Saprolytic for great TX slamdeath shit.

Everything else there is good or amazing.

Discordance Axis-The Inalienable dream

Dripping-Disintegration Of Thought Patterns...etc.

Birdflesh-Night of the Ultimate Mosh

Amon Amarth-With Oden on our side. Orgasmic.

Cellador-Enter Deception

In Flames-The Jester Race,had to rebuy since my dad ran off with it. Plus I burned a couple holes in it,thanks to Dead Eternity

Trivium - The Crusade (7.99 Best Buy this week).

I have to say (again) that I am way surprised at how good this album is. Highly recommend you all checking it out. Big time old school Metallica feel (Bay Area thrash feel to it at times). I dare say this sucker will quite possibly be in my top 5 for the year...

MetalAges said:
Trivium - The Crusade (7.99 Best Buy this week).

I have to say (again) that I am way surprised at how good this album is. Highly recommend you all checking it out. Big time old school Metallica feel (Bay Area thrash feel to it at times). I dare say this sucker will quite possibly be in my top 5 for the year...

7.99? I'm going there to get it soon based on your recomendation. If I don't like it, you'll be fearing my "Mighty Wrath of Might" soon. :heh:

:)

Montu Sekhmet said:
7.99? I'm going there to get it soon based on your recomendation. If I don't like it, you'll be fearing my "Mighty Wrath of Might" soon. :heh:

:)

<gulp> - well I think my description is pretty accurate. As I write this they were going through a riff that could easily have been on ...And Justice For All. I expected some of the Nu or whatever stuff they've been involved with, core or whatever you want to call it. They may have hints here and there but really not enough to matter. Lots of technical guitar work at times too, Testament-ish even.

MetalAges said:
<gulp> - well I think my description is pretty accurate. As I write this they were going through a riff that could easily have been on ...And Justice For All. I expected some of the Nu or whatever stuff they've been involved with, core or whatever you want to call it. They may have hints here and there but really not enough to matter. Lots of technical guitar work at times too, Testament-ish even.

Well, I'm willing to take a chance for $7.99. I personally didn't think their last album was horrible, the vocals were crap, but they playing and song-writing were okay.

V.V.V.V.V. said:
I disliked Heinous Killings...pretty fuckin' boring IMO. Have you heard Grotesque Formation? I highly suggest them and Saprolytic for great TX slamdeath shit.

Everything else there is good or amazing.
I don't like the logo or album cover for Heinous Killings, but every song I've heard from that album had me headbanging and foot tapping. The vocals are also good and varied. Thanks for the recs, I've been trying to find all the slamdeath I can recently.:kickass: