Post your hauls here

Just ordered these bad boys:
Clor - S/T (it sucks they split up after only releasing this, but ah well)
...And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead - Source Tags and Codes
Xasthur - Subliminal Genocide

I just got:

Cephalotripsy - 2006 demo
&
Sikfuk & Kretan split - Fingercuffing the Beheaded/Christian Corpse Mutilation

The 2006 Cephalotripsy demo is just one track, correct? And it's called Intracranial Butchery? It does rule though. I don't think you bought it, however. :p

Kretan and Sikfuk are both pretty fucking bleh. Didn't like either; too silly and unfocused.

I just used Buy It Now to get these on eBay for around $20 together:

Caducity - Whirler Of Fate
Mithras - Forever Advancing...Legions

The Cephalotripsy demo is three tracks, got it for $3 from the band too when they played saturday in Riverside.

I like Sikfuk, but only a few tracks, I'm hoping this split wasn't a waste of money (I have yet to listen to it - no time :cry:)

Seraphim Belial said:
The Cephalotripsy demo is three tracks, got it for $3 from the band too when they played saturday in Riverside.

I like Sikfuk, but only a few tracks, I'm hoping this split wasn't a waste of money (I have yet to listen to it - no time :cry:)

Oh shit...what are the titles? Are you sure it's not the '05 demo?

Unleashed-mindvinterblot
Hypocrisy-Penetralia,The Fourth Dimension.

I never thought I would buy any music from Hypocrisy in a million years.

Reactions: The Bringer
DUR

When someone talks about mithras and I say the innovators you should know!. The gods

That's pretty sad you know of a hip hop band called 'the originators' :lol:

Hipbot!!

I know a fair ammount of gay shit from TV. It saddens me. When you are 12 and you see mariah carrey and celine dion on MTV it haunts you forever. You are young and just don't know what to expect from a TV. It's makes your heart die.

:cry: