Post your hauls here

The Greys said:
Satyricon -now diabolical

Candlemass -the curse of candlemass(DVD)

Candlemass -ancient dreams(reissue)

Creepshow 2(DVD)

Immortal -damned in black. My first immortal purchase. I'm very pleased by the musicianship and music in general, and also diversity. I have heard the first two at a friends house a few times deciding to just by one without hearing it for my first one. Abbath is a great guitarist and will problably inlfuence me.

Massacra -final holocaust,enjoy the violence. reissues

At The Gates -terminal spirit disease(digipack)

Old Man's Child -in defiance of existence

Bolt Thrower -for victory

Massacre -from beyond /inhuman condition

Belial -the gods of the pit pt. II,wisdom of darkness

That's a sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet purchase. Makes me wish I'd never bought them years ago, so that I could buy them all again. If "...For Victory" doesn't make you want to touch yourself on your pee-pee, there's something wrong with you

(or possibly me).:erk:

Thergothon - Streams From The Heavens
Autopsy - Severed Survival
Autopsy - Mental Funeral
Beherit - Drawing Down The Moon

ohiogrinder said:
Thergothon - Streams From The Heavens
Autopsy - Severed Survival
Autopsy - Mental Funeral
Beherit - Drawing Down The Moon
Good stuff.

cookiecutter said:
What are your thoughts on this? I liked the song K.I.N.G, but I think if the whole album was like that it would get tiresome.

I liked it. I think "The Pentagram Burns" is the best song. It takes a while to appreciate the rest of the songs, but I thought it was one of their best albums.

Montu Sekhmet said:
I liked it. I think "The Pentagram Burns" is the best song. It takes a while to appreciate the rest of the songs, but I thought it was one of their best albums.

I especially liked "Storm (of the Destroyer)". So energetic. :kickass: Just like with Blind Guardian's new album, I don't understand why so many people don't like it. Both are excellent.

This Week:
Bludgeon/World Controlled
Mastodon/Blood Mountain
Amon Amarth/With Oden On Our Side
Threat Signal/Under Reprisal
It Dies Today/Sirens
Killers/ Sams Town
Endwell/Homeland Insecurity

Thats it for now