Rigor Mortis - Rigor Mortis
Sodom - Agent Orange
Metal Church - Hanging In The Balance/Live
Paradox - Collision Course
Paradox - Heresy
Immolation - Dawn Of Possession
The Chasm - Deathcult For Eternity

:>

Mecryful Fate - Don't Break the Oath (Remastered)
Mercyful Fate - Melissa (Remastered) Had these two before, but liked the Roadrunner CD/DVD set
Darkthrone - A Blaze in the Northern Sky
Trouble - Psalm 9 (Remastered)
Pentagram - Be Forewarned
Candlemass - Ancient Dreams (Remastered)
Candlemass - Epicus Doomicus Metalicus (Remastered)
Immortal - Pure Halocaust
cirith ungol - King Of The Dead
Fall of Idols - The Womb of the Earth

I still want to pick up the reissue of EDM, I've had the album for years, but I was really impressed with the other reissues, and that live show is ridiculously tempting. I still need to pick up the new reissues of Chapter VI (which I don't have) and Dactylis Glomerata (which I do) too.

I was staring at the Chapter VI reissue (which would be my only copy) for a while when I realized that I was missing A Blaze in the Northern Sky from my collection. I'll probably go back for it in a week or so depending on the cash flow.

I wouldn't pick up the reissue of EDM if I were you, get the incredible live album they came out with a couple of years ago instead. Chapter VI is some solid power metal, definitely worth getting. I'm pretty sure it can be snagged cheaply off of ebay. I bought it new from cduniverse.com because I was afraid to use auction sites back then. not no mo

I have everything Candlemass has released (as far as live/full-lengths go) except for Chapter VI in some form or another, I just really liked Lief's commentaries on the albums, and the more live Candlemass the better, especially the more they do from EDM.