Post your hauls here

2nd and last part of my birthday CD haul:

Amorphis - The Karelian Isthmus
Witchcraft - Witchcraft
Beneath The Massacre - Mechanics Of Dysfunction
Communic - Waves Of Visual Decay

from The End Records:

Abruptum - Evil Genius (about fucking time!)

from Stonerrock.com:

Saint Vitus - Born Too Late

Nokturnal Mortum - Twilightfall
Burzum - Hvis Lyset Tar Oss
Graveland - Carpathian Wolves
Drudkh - Blood In Our Wells
Ghoul - Maniaxe

Sempiternal Deathreign - The spooky gloom
And I also got a wonderful cd case and inserts of Bluuurgh - In My Embrace....damn seller forgot to include the cd. Wow! I hate when I buy something and I have to mess around to either get the item or get my money back.

Where did you get the Sempiternal Deathreign, and how much did it cost? I've only been able to find it on vinyl for a reasonable price, though I haven't looked much since I got the vinyl, which was like a year ago...

I'm jealous of you guys. I haven't been able to buy a cd in such a long time. In fact, I've had to sell a bunch of cds just for extra cash. My collection has now dwindled down to just the absolutely essential stuff and hard to find stuff that I would never consider parting with. :(

Where did you get the Sempiternal Deathreign, and how much did it cost? I've only been able to find it on vinyl for a reasonable price, though I haven't looked much since I got the vinyl, which was like a year ago...

I think it was either ebay.de or ebay.fr. I got it for 13 euros. With the shipping it was about the same price as a new cd (with taxes) in Canada...25$.

I'm jealous of you guys. I haven't been able to buy a cd in such a long time. In fact, I've had to sell a bunch of cds just for extra cash. My collection has now dwindled down to just the absolutely essential stuff and hard to find stuff that I would never consider parting with. :(

Key thing is to find a great job that also gives you time to browse the internet to find the cds you want at the best price. Which is the job I have. ;)