Post your hauls here

Tokyo fucking wins again...

Pagan Altar - Lords of Hypocrisy
Pagan Altar - Mythical and Magical
Sabbat - Dreamweaver
Sabbat - History of a Time to Come
Voodooshock - Marie's Sister's Garden (thank you Doomcifer!)
Manilla Road - The Deluge

when I die, take me to Disk Heaven!

:O NIIIIICE

Is your deluge the digipak from Black Dragon Records?

:O NIIIIICE

Is your deluge the digipak from Black Dragon Records?

It's a digipak, but it doesn't say Black Dragon on it, it's Heavy Metal Heroes or Underground Symphony? It says it was remastered in 2000, but that's pretty much all the label info I could find on it. I was just stoked to finally find it!

Sorry Ben_t, they had most of the other albums there, but only one copy of The Deluge.:cry: But I have a few more places on my list, so who knows?:)

Yeah, it was reissued by US.

And seriously, if you're willing, maybe you can let me know some of the shit that they have over there that you might be able to pick up for me if that's not completely out of line. They seem to have ridiculously great stuff. What are the prices like?

Ok, I've been converting prices, and they are actually pretty damn good, for Australia, that is, I've never been to the US so I can't speak for you guys.

But here we go...

Disk Heaven - This, I think is an independent store, it was larger than Disk Union, purely heavy metal, but by this stage I was soaked, frozen and had already spent a considerable amount of money on music so I did not have a good look around (I saw the Pagan Altar and dove for it!) but it did look to have a very good range. I will definitely be going back when I get more money.
The Deluge - Y1980 - US16.67 - AUD20.37
LoH and M&M each - Y2280 - US19.19 - AUD23.46

Disk Union - DU is a chain all around Tokyo, but it has different stores for different genres, the heavy metal one I went to was smaller than DH in size (and proably in range) but I was still bowled over when I went in. This is the place that had a sizeable NWOBHM section (I noticed Satan Witchfinder General, Witchcfynde, Cloven Hoof, Tank, Girlschool plus a whole bunch others) basically all the "well known" bands, plus a few I had never heard of. But even these well known bands are not that easy to come by. From a quick comparison, DU was more expensive than DH.
Voodooshock - Marie's... Y2510 - US21.12 - AUD23.83
Razor - Y1980
Both Sabbats - Y2510
I can't remember the others, but they ranged bewteen 1980 and maybe 2800?
The most expensive was the Gods Tower anthology which was about Y3300 (US28 or AUD34) but thats over two hours on two discs.

I won't be going back for at least a week (must resist temptation!) but if you want to post anything for me to look out for, go for it, I'll see what there is and report back.

I won't be going back for at least a week (must resist temptation!) but if you want to post anything for me to look out for, go for it, I'll see what there is and report back.

Hmm...if there's any of this stuff, I would definitely be interested:

Tank - Filth Hounds Of Hades
Tank - Power Of The Hunter
Rersian Risk - Rise Up (I believe that's the title)
any Hellanbach or Tysondog
Bitches Sin
Original Sin
Deathwish
Sentinel Beast
Any of the first 3 Master (Rus, logo reads as Mactep) or first 5 Aria (Rus, logo reads as Apur)
Pariah - Blaze Of Obscurity
Satan

I'd also be interested in whatever NWOBHM that's lying around aside from the basic stuff and Jaguar, Trespass, Aragorn, Legend, Holocaust, and Cloven Hoof.

Of course, don't feel obligated at all to do this. :cool:

Gallhammer - "Gloomy Lights"

Non-metal:

Calabrese - "The Travellilng Vampire Show"
Nim Vind - "The Fashion of Fear"
The Unseen - "State of Discontent"
Zombeast - s/t