Post your hauls here

First haul in Tokyo...

IMGP0034.jpg

I have only been to one place so far, but it was insane. Shitloads of heavy metal, thrash etc. Necuratul would shit a brick seeing the NWOBHM section! Speaking of which, I now am in need of heaps of recs...

874b_1.JPG

All mine, for fucking $10.49. Amazing deal...lowest I've ever seen it was 25 bucks, and I've only ever seen like 2 copies on eBay in my life.

\mmm/

(It's Caducity's The Weiliaon Wielder Quest, by the way)

First haul in Tokyo...

IMGP0034.jpg

I have only been to one place so far, but it was insane. Shitloads of heavy metal, thrash etc. Necuratul would shit a brick seeing the NWOBHM section! Speaking of which, I now am in need of heaps of recs...

I'm going to get that Trouble album sooner or later. I already own The Skull.

Are those Japanese pressings or something?

No I don't think so, they must all be imports, perhaps with the exception of the Priest, that had a Japanese and English inlay. But this shop was seriously awesome. I've got a list of other places to check out, but navigating streets in Tokyo is fucking impossible.

So, should I get the Count Raven and Upwards of Endtime?. I can't download to sample where I am.

Sabbat - Dreamweaver (Reissue...too much trouble to get the original for a decent price. Been trying for years and I'm glad to get the affordable reissue.)

Tokyo fucking wins again...

Pagan Altar - Lords of Hypocrisy
Pagan Altar - Mythical and Magical
Sabbat - Dreamweaver
Sabbat - History of a Time to Come
Voodooshock - Marie's Sister's Garden (thank you Doomcifer!)
Manilla Road - The Deluge

when I die, take me to Disk Heaven!