Post your hauls here

Hmm...if there's any of this stuff, I would definitely be interested:

Tank - Filth Hounds Of Hades
Tank - Power Of The Hunter
Rersian Risk - Rise Up (I believe that's the title)
any Hellanbach or Tysondog
Bitches Sin
Original Sin
Deathwish
Sentinel Beast
Any of the first 3 Master (Rus, logo reads as Mactep) or first 5 Aria (Rus, logo reads as Apur)
Pariah - Blaze Of Obscurity
Satan

I'd also be interested in whatever NWOBHM that's lying around aside from the basic stuff and Jaguar, Trespass, Aragorn, Legend, Holocaust, and Cloven Hoof.

Of course, don't feel obligated at all to do this. :cool:

I'm happy to look around for that stuff. Basically, searching out metal is what's keeping me sane in this place. And I have another six months to go!

I'm quite sure I remember seeing Tank and Satan but I can't be sure. I guess we'll just have to wait and see...

Basically I'm between degrees. I finished a Bachelor of Fine Arts w/Hons and when I return to Aus, I'll start a Diploma of Education in early 2008. I'm living here for six months studying Japansese, and once I get what's called an Alien Registration Card, I'll be able to work as well, most likely teaching English. It all happened very quickly, about two months back it was looking like it was not going to happen at all.

Animus - Poems For The Aching, Swords For The Infuriated
Raventale - На Хрустальных Качелях

chalk up another for Krieg - The Black House, which I just purchased from Red Stream.

also these:

Sargeist - Satanic Black Devotion
Sargeist - Tyranny Returns
Carpathian Forest - Defending The Throne Of Evil

Went into Greenwhich village to the greatest cd/vinyl place ever

The Guess Who - Best of
Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young - 4 Way Street
Arghoslent - Arsenal of Glory
Rottrevore - Disembodied
Bathory - Bathory (vinyl)
Mark Edwards - Code of Honor (vinyl, hard to find)
Venom - At War With Satan (vinyl, original pressing)
Metallica - Kill'em All (vinyl, original pressing, $50 :( )

Went into Greenwhich village to the greatest cd/vinyl place ever

The Guess Who - Best of
Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young - 4 Way Street
Arghoslent - Arsenal of Glory
Rottrevore - Disembodied
Bathory - Bathory (vinyl)
Mark Edwards - Code of Honor (vinyl, hard to find)
Venom - At War With Satan (vinyl, original pressing)
Metallica - Kill'em All (vinyl, original pressing, $50 :( )

Clearly you must inform me of this place.

Arpyian Horde - From Olympus... 7"
Sorcerer - Heathens From The North LP

From Metal-Archives:
CD1, Track 1 is a track from the Various Artists - One Take No Dubs 12" EP.
CD1, Tracks 2-3 is the single "Too Wild To Tame"
CD1, Tracks 4-12 is the debut album "Blood Sports".
CD 2 is the 2nd album "Killer Elite".

It's basically everything they've released other than The Slaughter Never Stops.

Clearly you must inform me of this place.

Arpyian Horde - From Olympus... 7"
Sorcerer - Heathens From The North LP

Well if you go into Greenwhich village there's a vinyl shop called Bleecker Records Street not too far from NYU. They sell almost all vinyls (not too many metal ones, except for some pricey original pressing of Exodus Bonded by Blood, some Metallica stuff, Black Sabbath, and most of the essential stuff. I was able to search through some stuff to find one rarity in Mark Edward) But I stopped in a place at the last moment that was filled with obscure vinyls (i'm forgetting the name), but it carried a good amount metal cds (good ol'thrash, old school death metal, and an amazing collection of Black Metal) and had some really cool bootleg dvd's of some bands, as well as reasonbly cheap vinyls of bands such as Burzum, Bathory, and Venom. The only thing I remember about it's location is that in front of it they were selling bongs, and that it was next to one of the only parking garages in Greenwhich Village. I highly suggest a trek up there.