Post your hauls here

Carnage - Dark Recollections
Dismember - Demos 88' - 90'
Edguy - King Of Fools
Evildead - Annihilation Of Civilization
Evildead - The Underworld
Poison (the early Thrash/Black/Death band)/Morbid (Dead's first band) - Into The Abyss/December moon
Possessed - Seven Churches
Slaughter Lord - Thrash 'Til Death

I've had Goretrade's latest album for a while, and I can't get into it at all. I just haven't heard anything outstanding or memorable on it. =/

I only bought it cuz I adore their band logo. :D

Dodens Grav said:
Carnage - Dark Recollections
Dismember - Demos 88' - 90'
Edguy - King Of Fools
Evildead - Annihilation Of Civilization
Evildead - The Underworld
Poison (the early Thrash/Black/Death band)/Morbid (Dead's first band) - Into The Abyss/December moon
Possessed - Seven Churches
Slaughter Lord - Thrash 'Til Death

Cool, finally someone else with Slaughter Lord. :)

latest I bought:

Psychotic Waltz - A Social Grace & Mosquito 2CD set (remastered, awesome!)

tomorrow I'll probably go and buy the Into The Everflow & Bleeding 2CD set :)

also:

Solefald - In Harmonia Universali (not as good as I expected, sadly)

Yesterday I picked up:

All That Remains- 'The Darkened Heart'
Fear Factory- 'Archetype'
Machine Head- 'Through The Ashes Of Empires'
Watch Them Die- 'Watch Them Die'

The new Machine Head is awesome, this is the album that should have followed the potential that 'Burn My Eyes' created. Really impressed with Watch Them Die, kinda remind me of Witchery.

Still haven't listened to the other two all the way through, but I am diggin what I'm hearing so far.

Guardian of Darkness said:
Countess - Heilig Vuur

I took a listen to "Return Of The Horned One" (I think that was the title). It did have some interesting ideas, but the production was a complete turn-off, and the vocals were quite weak. Haven't been able to track down any samples of Heilig Vuur - would you recommend it if I didn't really like their abovementioned effort?

My last "haul" saw me buying Mayhem's "Chimera". Oh well. I do like it quite a lot.

henrikmain said:
I took a listen to "Return Of The Horned One" (I think that was the title). It did have some interesting ideas, but the production was a complete turn-off, and the vocals were quite weak. Haven't been able to track down any samples of Heilig Vuur - would you recommend it if I didn't really like their abovementioned effort?
The vocals are better, as is the production. I do recommend it.

Check out http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102959&highlight=Countess for samples/comments. I think De Wilde Jacht is magnificent.