Post your hauls here

I just won an auction on Ebay for a Satyricon "Rebel Extravaganza" long sleeve, now I just have to wait for the seller to give me the shipping information, everything else is set.

Just got back from VV:

Odius Mortem - Cryptic Implosion
Demonical - Servants Of The Unlight (blind buy)
Emperor - In The Nightside Eclipse
Emperor - Anthems To Welkin At Dusk

I picked up those Emperor albums having only previously heard their later works. While I was in the store I was listening the music playing and thinking fuck, that's pretty good. When I was checking out the guy said Nightside Eclipse is what's playing right now. I guess tonight was destined to be my night of Emperor.

Edit: I hate when you go to open a CD and all those plastic teeth which are supposed to be holding the disk in place fall out. Why does this happen?

WHAT, they were actually playing Metal? Are you fucking kidding me? I've only been in there ONCE when they were playing Metal, and that was when they were promoting the new Deicide album (the one prior to the last one).

Just got back from VV:

Odius Mortem - Cryptic Implosion
Demonical - Servants Of The Unlight (blind buy)
Emperor - In The Nightside Eclipse
Emperor - Anthems To Welkin At Dusk

I picked up those Emperor albums having only previously heard their later works. While I was in the store I was listening the music playing and thinking fuck, that's pretty good. When I was checking out the guy said Nightside Eclipse is what's playing right now. I guess tonight was destined to be my night of Emperor.

Edit: I hate when you go to open a CD and all those plastic teeth which are supposed to be holding the disk in place fall out. Why does this happen?

The odious record is really fucking good. REALLY GOOD.