Post your hauls here

Finally got my Leviathan - The Blind Wound LP in the mail a few days ago. It took the guy almost three weeks to get it to me. I was about a day away from going to the ebay dispute console. Glad I didn't have to.

Really good LP. I got the red/green one, which was limited to 50.

Abigor - Nachthymnen (From The Twilight Kingdom)
Abigor - Apokalypse
Abigor - Supreme Immortal Art
Abigor - Channeling The Quintessence Of Satan

:kickass:

I've got the Nachthymen/Orkblut combo coming in the mail. It should rock. Channeling the Quintessence of Satan is pretty awesome too.

Couldn't resist another trip to Newbury Comics after getting paid for helping my father tune an organ.

Black Funeral - Water of Weeping - $9
Hellhammer - Apocalyptic Raids 1990 A.D. - $7

On the subject of CD store shopping: I go to FYE in the mall 45 minutes away, order from my Campus CD Store, and buy off thr Internet.
In the next few days I'll be getting a couple CD's off Ebay, probably Dimmu Borgir's PEM and possibly Satyricon's Rebel Extravaganza or a Cradle of Filth CD. Black Metal Radio has me wanting Rebel Extravaganza after having heard Prime Evil Renaissance.

Blasphemy - Blood Upon The Altar/Gods Of War DPic LP
Cauterizer - Then The Snow Fell... 7"
Enforcer - Evil Attacker 7"
Enforcer - Violent Speed Assault
Witchfinder General - Buried Amongst The Ruins

:erk:

Finally got my Leviathan - The Blind Wound LP in the mail a few days ago. It took the guy almost three weeks to get it to me. I was about a day away from going to the ebay dispute console. Glad I didn't have to.

Really good LP. I got the red/green one, which was limited to 50.
I've been waiting on Dimmu Borgir-In Sorte Diaboli since a couple days before Halloween from a poster here, but it has more to do with shitty mail service than anything, he recently said he got it sent back to him, now I'm just waiting...impatiently, it didnt come in today either.:mad: I'm just ready for some new music, I'm tired of all my CD's.

I've been waiting on Dimmu Borgir-In Sorte Diaboli since a couple days before Halloween from a poster here, but it has more to do with shitty mail service than anything, he recently said he got it sent back to him, now I'm just waiting...impatiently, it didnt come in today either.:mad: I'm just ready for some new music, I'm tired of all my CD's.

No shit you are tired.

I will get to my care pack for you soon ok?

On the subject of CD store shopping: I go to FYE in the mall 45 minutes away, order from my Campus CD Store, and buy off thr Internet.
In the next few days I'll be getting a couple CD's off Ebay, probably Dimmu Borgir's PEM and possibly Satyricon's Rebel Extravaganza or a Cradle of Filth CD. Black Metal Radio has me wanting Rebel Extravaganza after having heard Prime Evil Renaissance.

Damn it stay away from Dimmu,Satyricon and Cradle. Buy something new.

At Alter: Ok, cool, just send it soon, I wont be able to get the mail after December 11 at school. And I wont be back at school until January 14.

^Actually I dont even have any Dimmu or Cradle CD's...yet. :p I think I'm just going to get me the Cradle and Satyricon CD off Ebay in a few days ont he last day of the auction, there's like 10 Cradle CD's selling for 1 $. And I guess Ill wait out on PEM for a little bit since Im getting In Sorte.

^Actually I dont even have any Dimmu or Cradle CD's...yet. :p I think I'm just going to get me the Cradle and Satyricon CD off Ebay in a few days ont he last day of the auction, there's like 10 Cradle CD's selling for 1 $. And I guess Ill wait out on PEM for a little bit since Im getting In Sorte.

Why dont you buy albums more?

My school's mail system is pretty shitty as well. I'm waiting on like 10 CD's that I've been ordering since a month ago. If I don't have any in when I get back next week, I'm going to start contacting the sellers.

At Alter: I probably should now that I have me a job, first of all I'm saving up money to pay off loans, which is about 200 $, and I may get me a Nintendo Wii if my money situation goes well from there. Plus I've started buying cheap ones of Ebay.

^No, but starting Februuary I gotta start paying 50 $ a month out of 2000 $ and Ill save up that for then and just pay for it int he summer by working. I'm just working a temporary job until January and its not guaranteed after then, so Ill save up money for the possible non working period in both cases.