Post your hauls here

It's grown on me over the week or two, and it is indeed excellent. However, I still think the full-lengths are stronger.

To get back on topic:
Samael - Blood Ritual CD
Government Warning - No Moderation LP (Picked this up at their show tonight. Great live band playing old school hardcore)

You still suck for buying that Blood Ritual, I was going to buy it. :p How long did it take for the guy to ship your CD? I ordered The Moaning from him and it took him about a week to send it out.

You should have made an offer, that's what I did. I didn't expect him to accept it. I won the album November 4th and it just arrived today. However, it was postmarked the 13th. So, he's one lazy dude.

Yeah, I was going to, but I was unsure of my financial situation at the time. It's funny, that guy bought some of my used CDs like 2 days after I bought The Moaning, and I bet he got his CDs first...and he's from the same state too.

Necroccultus - Encircling the Mysterious Necrorevelation
Nortt - Ligfærd
Devastator - Morbid Force

$5 each - woot!

Just ordered from eBay on sale:

Abigor - Nachthymen: From the Twilight Kingdom/Orkblut: The Retaliation (2CD)

2 albums for the price of one, just $13.

Heathen Hoof - The Occult Sessions 12"
Solstice - Halycon
Judas Priest - Sin After Sin
Diamond Head - Lightning To The Nations
Possessed, Mercyful Fate, Onslaught, Sadus and Destruction patches.

f90f_1.JPG

1d6a_1.JPG

cancer - the sins of mankind
vendetta - go and live...stay and die

Limbonic Art - A Legacy of Evil (I finally gave into Zephyrus' constant whoring of this band through his sig, and so far... I'm glad that I did)
Ulver - Shadows of the Sun
Wolves in the Throne Room - Diadem of 12 Stars