The Sleep Sessions - Heatwaves And Snowdrifts 3"
The Sleep Sessions/Cauchy Riemann - The Endless Winter tape
Thirdorgan - Pentium Vs. Athlon CD in glossy paper packaging
Griefer - Brute Force CD in 3-panel cardboard case

I found

Judas Priest - Sin After Sin
Iron Maiden - Brave New World
+ two rush albums at the library.

It is if you're not a woman with womanly sensibilities.

It is amazing to most metal elitists who cant seem to open their windows into other genres of music or evolution of those genres and dont understand much about music beyond their prized metal music box. If you dont notice, Nec, you dont have much credibility in my book.

Without the overdone attack on Nec, I dont find it that interesting. I bought it and I enjoy it but dont expect Bathory or A Blaze In The Northern Sky.

Why would I talk about the other music that I listen to on a Metal message board you stupid faggot? Yes, Metal is what I listen to the most, by a large margin, but it is by no means the only thing I listen to. I'm just not a pretentious twat like you that gets off on talking about shit that's not Metal on a Metal message board and then snubbing my nose at the people who say anything negative about it.

And you not liking Sarcofago has nothing to do with me not listening to Interpol and Radiohead, so why you would bring that up is beyond me. But you DO listen to Metal, so therefore you're a fucking loser faggot for not liking Sarcofago.

Courtesy of Audiophileguy's awesomeness:

Kreator - Endless Pain
Morbid Angel - Blessed are the sick
Iron Maiden - Piece of Mind
Amorphis - Karelian Isthmus/Privilege of Evil
Mercyful Fate - Don't Break The Oath
Mercyful Fate - Melissa(with DVD)
Grave - Youll never see/And here I die satisfied

Also received Cathedral - The Carnival Bizarre in the mail today.

Why would I talk about the other music that I listen to on a Metal message board you stupid faggot? Yes, Metal is what I listen to the most, by a large margin, but it is by no means the only thing I listen to. I'm just not a pretentious twat like you that gets off on talking about shit that's not Metal on a Metal message board and then snubbing my nose at the people who say anything negative about it.

And you not liking Sarcofago has nothing to do with me not listening to Interpol and Radiohead, so why you would bring that up is beyond me. But you DO listen to Metal, so therefore you're a fucking loser faggot for not liking Sarcofago.

I talk about non-metal music a lot here, just because I enjoy it as much as I do metal - though I try to keep it out of GMD. And although I do consider it poor taste to listen to nothing but metal, I try not to go around rubbing my non-metal interests in people's faces, as that would make me a fucking loser faggot.

Formidable haul there, kil.

INRI is on my list of first wave black metal to acquire. My pursuit of Master's Hammer material is tantamount to that.

well I'm wearing my Sarcofago t-shirt right now. so its pretty apparent what my feelings are on this subject.

Notice I said I like Sarcofago. You need to learn to read post in full. I just dont find it a fucking masterpiece. Its only important in the history of metal music but it is not anything near being a masterpiece. Please read posts in full before you say shit.