Post your hauls here

Necuratul, what the fuck is your problem? It doesn't matter how serious you are or not - if you act like a complete dick every time someone disagrees with you, people are going to get offended regardless. It's not up to you to decide that everyone needs to "grow some balls" and just take all your shit without complaint.

You'd think that if this many people have complained to you by now, you would realise that your offensive behavior is not something that's normal or acceptable. I suggest you take a break from your ego for a while and think about other people's feelings for a minute or two.

It would be an entirely different manner if I cared. Either people need to take my insults with a grain of salt (like is done half the time where people just laugh and sometimes even put it in their signatures), or Deron has to ban me. It's not so much about 'ego' as it is not really being concerned with what certain people on a message board have to say regarding what I say to them.

He definitely insults people too much in arguments. I think that he takes this too seriously even though he claims that he doesn't. He can't stand to lose. I've just gotten in the habit of letting arguments with him go.

It depends on what you mean by 'arguments.' Most of the 'arguments' on this forum ARE dick comparing contests where slinging insults is a tradition, but in actual arguments where, you know arguments are used to argue an actual point that matters, I very rarely use insults. You homo.

Now, I'm going to figure out where I can move all of these shitty posts...maybe I'll move them into a new thread in the social forum. I'll have to think about it.

EDIT: No I won't, I've been demodded during the course of making this post.

For some reason, when I look at the board and see that the last message in some thread is by MetalAges - I always get scared.

EDIT: No I won't, I've been demodded during the course of making this post.

Sucks. I liked you as a mod, I just thought you had gotten lazy... you were fair, though, which is more than I can say for past mods.

Anyway, I was out this morning randomly at Wal Mart and found and picked up Killadelphia by Lamb of God and Lamentations by Opeth (!). I have both downloaded but I needed the real thing.

How would you know I've gotten lazy? You can't see the spam/flame/etc posts I've deleted or the threads I've moved (because I tend not to leave redirects). :p

Vintage Vinyl just got in the new Drudkh, I'm thinking of picking that up.

As far as I know, mods can only soft delete Nec. That means we need to leave redirects (and other mods would see them regardless). You haven't deleted anything lately iirc.

argh-Picard.jpg

i sry

Anyway yes, you're right...for some reason I confused my mod actions. I usually only leave redirects if I move them to forums outside of GMD.