Post your hauls here

the pit store (pit magazine) is going out of business, and everything is 50% off, so i aquired some pretty cool stuff...

Darkthrone- soulside journey pic disk
Pagan Winter Pic 10"
Unholy Archangel 10"
Chthonic- Seediq Bale shirt
Impiety- Kaos Kommand 696
Iniquity- Iniquity Blood Iniquity
Tsatthoggua- Hosanna Bizarre
Summoning- Oath Bound
Summoning- Lugburz

~gR~

Dude...fuck you! Tsatthoggua is fucking AWESOME! Also, I beat you on the SJ pic disc but I bet you got it less (mine was 20 bucks). Good haul man...

$11 for the darkthrone disc

there are more Tsatthoggua cds there if youre interested.

also, if anyone reading this is interested, Pit is gonna send me the list of promos theyve recieved over the last 20 fuckin years. i'll send you the list if youre interested. then just let me know what you want and ill find out the cost and set it up
~gR~

I am interested but how would I get them :p They don't seem to have an online distro or anything :(

If the promos are in jewel cases w/ all the usual stuff; tray card, booklet/insert, etc.), that's cool with me. Lemme know!

Stuff i've been waiting on for the past couple weeks..

0000002uf5.jpg

Faustcoven - The Halo Of Burning Wings
Necros Christos - Black Mass Desecration / Goat Molestor/grave Miasma - Ancient Barbaric Assualt
Morbosidad - Morbosidad
Blasphemy - Gods of War/blood upon the altar
Archgoat - Whore of Bethlehem

goatworshipes4.jpg

I am interested but how would I get them :p They don't seem to have an online distro or anything :(

If the promos are in jewel cases w/ all the usual stuff; tray card, booklet/insert, etc.), that's cool with me. Lemme know!

most of them are probably in sleeves. i can forward you the list's and you can let me know and i can snag em for ya and send em. pm me your email if youre interested. this list is fuckin huge
~gR~

I need to do a decent mail order haul again. It's long overdo, especially with the fuckton of money I've been making with all the overtime I've been working as of late. What are some good distros that have kvlt black metal and death metal for dirt cheap? I prefer not to use ebay.

I need to do a decent mail order haul again. It's long overdo, especially with the fuckton of money I've been making with all the overtime I've been working as of late. What are some good distros that have kvlt black metal and death metal for dirt cheap? I prefer not to use ebay.
http://comatosemusic.com/index2.html

You can't do any better for brutal death

Solitude Aeturnus - Into The Depths Of Sorrow
The Gates Of Slumber - Suffer No Guilt
Saint Vitus - Born Too Late
Hour Of 13 - S/T
Bathory - S/T

Also ordered Megadeth - Killing from Newbury Comics.

Okay, so, no more CD's for at least two weeks.

Yeah, my copies came in yesterday as well. I haven't given them a listen yet but the artwork and everything looks solid.

Greeeeat stuff. Only problem is they didn't remaster Kostogher with better/not quiet production, and Kampen still has a WEIRD fucking tracklist.

Opeth - Blackwater Park
Opeth - Ghost Reveries
Opeth - Damnation
Vintersorg - Solens rotter
Gorgoroth - Antichrist
Gorgoroth - Ad Majorem Sathanas Gloriam

pariah - unity(I shouldn't have sold my original copy in the first place :/)
redrum - power corrupts(org, signed by the band)
maiden - powerslave(2cd castle version)
maiden - no prayer for the dying(2cd)
maiden - 7th son(2cd)
therion - of darkness(org, new cutout)
ADX - weird visions(fucking awesome thrash)
dark angel - time does not heal(org)
accept - russian roulette

cauldron born - and rome shall fall
cauldron born - gods of metal
hellhammer - demonic trails(2cd edition)
hopefully the cauldron born is still in stock. the site where i ordered the last 3 from is notoriously in back order mode.

trying to set up a deal for the first 8 sabbath cds by castle records. fingers crossed.