Post your hauls here

Update on my end records order. Finally got it in the mail, after almost a month. Faggots shipped it 11 days after i had ordered it, when they said they shipped the day after i ordered. Never ordering from there again..

From audiophileguy...

Cirith Ungol - King of the Dead
Pentagram - Be Forwarned

Plus he gave me a DVD full of thrash and doom albums, and an FYE gift certificate. Thanks again for the bonus, Jorge!

Sentenced ~ down,frozen(reissues). Century Media just re-released a lot of sentenced and they're on sale so hit an FYE near you soon. I have not opened them yet and can tell these are some killer reissues.
Faith No More ~ the real thing

Decrepit Birth - diminishing between worlds
Deeds of Flesh - path of the weakening
Deeds of Flesh - crown of souls
Sickening Horror - When Landscapes...
Ulver - Kveldssanger
Ulver - Bergtatt
Dekapitator - The Storm Before the Calm
Svartsot - Ravnenes Saga
Keen of the Crow - Hyborea
Primordial - To the Nameless Dead
Belenos - Chemins de Souffrance
Haive - Meili Massaa

Sentenced ~ down,frozen(reissues). Century Media just re-released a lot of sentenced and they're on sale so hit an FYE near you soon.

Fuck yes. Might hit up FYE tomorrow to get the new Death Angel

Anyway, on its way from Lowell, Mass courtesy of V5:

Summoning - Minas Morgul
Limbonic Art - Legacy of Evil
A few samplers

Decrepit Birth - diminishing between worlds
Deeds of Flesh - path of the weakening
Deeds of Flesh - crown of souls
Sickening Horror - When Landscapes...
Ulver - Kveldssanger
Ulver - Bergtatt
Dekapitator - The Storm Before the Calm
Svartsot - Ravnenes Saga
Keen of the Crow - Hyborea
Primordial - To the Nameless Dead
Belenos - Chemins de Souffrance
Haive - Meili Massaa
Ulver:kickass: How's Bergtatt? Did you have Nattens Madrigal already?

Danzig ~4p

Fuck yes. Might hit up FYE tomorrow

Once you hear Down,Frozen, and Crimson you will never listen to The Funeral Album again. I've only listened to the album 3,4 times total and it just never hit me at all and Sentenced should have just went out with 'the cold white light'. Down guitar and vocal/lyric wise is just stunning and how quick sentenced progressed as musicians in such a short period of time is just really impressive. I think one of the highlights on Down is the female vocal chorus on crumbling down(give up hope) and she sounds good having great vocal phrasing where I would enjoy listening to an entire cd with her vocals. I would say Down is probably Ville Laihiala's best vocal performance and sentenced replacing Jarva is the best thing they could have done regardless him being a unique vocalist and fitting for what the band wrote on North From Here and Amok. I've heard Crimson is one of Sentenced best albums and am getting that next. Sentenced lyric ways in someways reminds me of Alice In Chains where the musicians are very open about things and express things that most people would not out of fear about what other individuals would think and perceive them as people.

The FYE near here didn't have the Sentenced re-issues

That sucks. I went to an FYE last night about 2 hours from here which has it's own metal section so you get stuck looking at cds for over an hour and it's awesome. I went to the closest one an hour away early which sucks and everything is mixed in with pop/rock and atleast ones with the metal section you can start at A going through the entire section and have other metal bands trigger other bands in your head so it's easier to find pin pointing what you're looking for because everything is in one post. I was actually surprised to come across the fourth Danzig today at this shitty FYE because have never seen it in a music store and which is the last Danzig with the original line up I needed. Danzig from the late 80's into the middle 90's is backed by the perfect three piece band. John Christ actually went to music school for guitar playing and has a wide range of influences and wrote some of the sickest riffs and solos in heavy music period. I'm really glad I gave Danzig a shot.

Update on my end records order. Finally got it in the mail, after almost a month. Faggots shipped it 11 days after i had ordered it, when they said they shipped the day after i ordered. Never ordering from there again..

Sucks.. I've actually never had any problems with their distro. I usually get the album(s) within a week of ordering them and I'm clear across the country from them. I dunno, maybe their distro is elsewhere in the states.

The End Records is fucking gay.

Besides a few bands on the label and alumni roster (Sleepytime Gorilla Museum, Peccatum, Nadja), I agree.

Ordered yesterday:

Deicide - Legion
Nile - In Their Darkened Shrines
Axxis - Doom Of Destiny
Gamma Ray - Land Of The Free
Gamma Ray - Powerplant