Post your hauls here

I finally got my Demon Entrails Deluse 2CD and 3LPs...now I'm just waiting for this guy to get back to me for the other things I originally listed in a post a few pages back.

The fuck is up with people and having problems with The End Records lately? I've had nothing but good experiences with them as have multiple other people, and hell a guy from over at gameFAQs had his order stolen from the mail area of his apartment and they resent the entire order no questions asked.

Now I've been hearing a bunch of shit with slow shipping. My friend ordered something and it took them two weeks to ship it out. This blows my mind.

Always got my orders within a week of ordering them.

Borknagar's first album:headbang: been after that one for a while

I also tried ordering Cryptopsy's None So Vile from the same place, and they waited until I got the Borknagar cd in the post to write on the invoice that the Cryptopsy was out of stock....good timing.:Smug:

At The Gates - The Red in the Sky is Ours
Carnage - Dark Recollections (don't know why I never got around to buying this)
Graveland - Carpathian Wolves
Aeternus - ...And so the Night Became
Aeternus - Beyond the Wandering Moon

Still haven't got Demon Entrials even though I got an email saying the sent it two days ago

No way. I know quite a few places that have the debut in stock. Hell, even one of them has a vinyl copy.

It was the only one I had to get online because I couldn't find it anywhere at my local record store chain, which has a huge selection of metal.