Post your hauls here

And Nec, thanks for ripping apart the used section a couple days before I make the trip there. :p Now I know not to waste too much time in that section at least.

Yeah...don't bother. I honestly didn't really leave anything of worth.

Anyway, I went back and picked up:

Deicide - Once Upon The Cross (org) used for $4
Obtained Enslavement - Witchcraft

I'm trying to find out whether or not the Obtained Enslavement is the original or not. It says Wounded Love 13, but there are some things that lead me to question whether it's the original or whether it was reissued in an identical way. Does anyone have the Wounded Love pressing that can help me figure this out?

I'm trying to find out whether or not the Obtained Enslavement is the original or not. It says Wounded Love 13, but there are some things that lead me to question whether it's the original or whether it was reissued in an identical way. Does anyone have the Wounded Love pressing that can help me figure this out?

It's probably the reissue. From what I've been told it's identical to the original.

Devil Lee Rot - Metal Dictator/Soldier From Hell
Morrigan - Enter The Sea Of Flames
Morrigan - Plague, Waste And Death
Tearstained - Final Thoughts
Megiddo - The Devil And The Whore

Just won a Borknagar - Quintessence poster on eBay. 17"x23"

22fe_1.JPG

Thank you Bluewizard for finding this!

I might buy a Devourment poster soon from Brutal Bands...epic win.

Mail came, today I got these fine works:

Fulgor - Eyequinox 7" (hoooly shit the A side of this is fucking amazing. B side is similar on first track. 2nd track basically becomes harsh power electronics, which is also cool. NWN! should have copies of this if you want one, and you SHOULD)

Cloama - In The State Of Unbelief 7"+C-10 boxset (seen below in full glory; came with copies of new Ichorous/Broken Diode split but cost me an arm and a leg; ltd. to 50 copies):

cloamasetke7.jpg

ISOLE - Throne of Void
ISOLE - Forevermore
THE GATES OF SLUMBER - Suffer No Guilt
THE GATES OF SLUMBER - The Awakening
FALL OF THE IDOLS - Womb of the Earth

I got MCAAL in the mail recently. It was the promo version. I should have read the ebay description more carefully. Not a big issue though. I'll probably end up getting the vinyl later.

This is a good album, but it probably ranks around 8th or 9th as far as my favorite Leviathan releases go.

From CDUniverse:

Testament - Practice What You Preach and Souls of Black

That will complete my collection. Hopefully it doesn't take two weeks for them to get here this time.

Satan - Court In The Act
Spiritus Mortis - S/T
The Obsessed - S/T

With this haul I should hit the 500 CD mark in my collection. If not I'm only a stones throw from it.
Now it's definitely time for a haul hiatus (with the exception of Conqueror, I need to buy that) while I try to save up some money.