Post your hauls here

Just browsing Comatose for new slam and of course did not end up buying anything brutal:

Dive In Minds - Innocent Victims

Hell yeah! This shit is LITERALLY impossible to find. I don't even have any clue what it sounds like since I have never been able to find anything by them for preview anywhere! Legally or ILLEGALLY!!

Just browsing Comatose for new slam and of course did not end up buying anything brutal:

Dive In Minds - Innocent Victims

Hell yeah! This shit is LITERALLY impossible to find. I don't even have any clue what it sounds like since I have never been able to find anything by them for preview anywhere! Legally or ILLEGALLY!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Dive-In-Minds-I...goryZ307QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem
http://cgi.ebay.com/DIVE-IN-MINDS-I...goryZ307QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem
http://cgi.ebay.com/DIVE-IN-MINDS-I...goryZ307QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

:p

Well I know you can BUY it places considering Redstream also stocks it and apparently Comatose had it :p I meant I could never find it to "sample" before buying. I assume it will be a great blind buy.

Just won a Borknagar - Quintessence poster on eBay. 17"x23"

22fe_1.JPG

Thank you Bluewizard for finding this!

Just picked this up at the post office.

Deathspell Omega - Manifestations 2000-2001 CD
Deathspell Omega - Manifestations 2002 CD
Watain - Rabid Death's Curse CD
Hail of Bullets - ... Of Frost and War CD (This came as a promo to review but it included all the inserts for the CD release so I'm counting it as a haul)

Satan - Court In The Act

You have to be extremely careful about buying this release (and many others, really) as they've been bootlegged countless times. May I ask what the pressing information is on your copy?

For future reference to everybody, especially on eBay, NEVER buy a CD with a listing that looks like this: http://cgi.ebay.com/SATAN-COURT-IN-...goryZ307QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

It is a bootleg. Greeks are notorious for bootlegs because they eat too many gyros which makes them want to rip people off for some reason. Science has yet to explain this phenomenon. Pretty much any listing that goes out of its way to mention that it's not a CD-R is going to be a bootleg. Also, if they're 'not sure' which pressing it is, bootleg. Don't support these low life pieces of shit.

Also, nobody buy from the guy named BROTHERHOOD OF METAL. He has several other similar names as well, and all of his listings are uniform. They shouldn't be too hard to spot. He has buyitnows for cheap and then high shipping costs because they're crappy Russian pressings which are almost always inferior, not supposed to be sold outside of that region, and very often aren't even licensed and thus bootlegs.

Just a little Bootlegs 101 for people who don't know.

Also, I'm sad to say, but the reissues of Authorize and Megaslaughter in the past couple years are also bootlegs. The only releases that are official from Arsenal of Glory records are a Toxic Holocaust compilation, a Magnesium compilation, a Vomitor compilation, and an Abigail/Barbatos/Cutthroat split.

Deathspell Omega - Manifestations 2000-2001 CD
Deathspell Omega - Manifestations 2002 CD

Any US distros carrying these yet? I admittedly haven't looked.

Ares Kingdom - Firestorms And Chaos
Bloodstone - Hour Of The Gate LP
Gospel Of The Horns - Realm Of The Damned
Necrovation - Breed Deadness Blood
Order From Chaos - Stillbirth Machine Die Hard LP
Order From Chaos - An Ending In Fire Die Hard LP
Witchtrap - The First Necromancy

You have to be extremely careful about buying this release (and many others, really) as they've been bootlegged countless times. May I ask what the pressing information is on your copy?

I bought Court In The Act and The Obsessed from the Greek. Fuck. I was actually starting to take notice of how many rare CD's seem to come out of Greece. Oh well, never again.

In any case:

col.jpg

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind, though I seem to have blown my monthly load early this month. :erk: Maybe I'll eBay some more stuff. :lol: