Post your hauls here

I saw White Chapel live and they were terrible.

Yeah, it is big within the whole myspace generation. When the whole scene was first exploding onto myspace, and I was younger, I was really into a few early deathcore bands, the ones that came before Suicide Silence and Wecamewithbrokenteeth, but after a while I matured in music taste and got into high school. I was also really turned off by the whole "stay brutal, stay sober" image and the emo look.

Yeah, it is big within the whole myspace generation. When the whole scene was first exploding onto myspace, and I was younger, I was really into a few early deathcore bands, the ones that came before Suicide Silence and Wecamewithbrokenteeth, but after a while I matured in music taste and got into high school. I was also really turned off by the whole "stay brutal, stay sober" image and the emo look.

I could really care less about how the bands look, but more about how they sound. No one at the high school i go to listens to even deathcore but me and a few friends. all the scene fags wear/listen to like chiodos, bullet for my valentine, a day to remember etc.
Suicide Silence is actually pretty good in my opinion...

We have an insane amount of scene kids at my high school. I agree that a bands image effects how much you enjoy their music, I was just turned off by that image the music with it. The whole culture was too shallow for me to be interested in it.

We have an insane amount of scene kids at my high school. I agree that a bands image effects how much you enjoy their music, I was just turned off by that image the music with it. The whole culture was too shallow for me to be interested in it.

I have no idea what half the bands i thoroughly enjoy look like, so i don't agree with this at all. As long as the music is true to what i like, let them look however they want.

I have no idea what half the bands i thoroughly enjoy look like, so i don't agree with this at all. As long as the music is true to what i like, let them look however they want.

Read my post ahead. It was combination of both the music and the image. Mostly the music, but the image did not help.

Read my post ahead. It was combination of both the music and the image. Mostly the music, but the image did not help.

Ahh, ok but i still could care less what bands look like. Anyways, sorry for adding to the de-railing of the thread.

Dissection - Storm of the Light's Bane
Coroner - S/T (never seen anything by them used before, so I snapped it up)

NACHTMYSTIUM - Assassins: Black Meddle Pt. 1
NACHTMYSTIUM - Instinct: Decay 1
ARGHOSLENT - Hornets Of The Pogrom
ENSLAVED - Ruun
NILE - Black Seeds of Vengeance (lost my copy years ago)

Got these babies today...

Testament - The Formation of Damnation (CD+DVD)
Belphegor - Bondage Goat Zombie (CD+DVD)
Kataklysm - Prevail
Unleashed - Hammer Battalion
Origin - Antithesis
Opeth - Watershed
Hate - Morphosis
Deicide - Till Death Do Us Part
Infestdead - Jesusatan
Cavalera Conspiracy - Inflikted
Bloodbath - The Wacken Carnage (CD+DVD) :headbang:

Marduk - Blood Puke Salvation DVD

Got these babies today...

Testament - The Formation of Damnation (CD+DVD)
Belphegor - Bondage Goat Zombie (CD+DVD)
Kataklysm - Prevail
Unleashed - Hammer Battalion
Origin - Antithesis
Opeth - Watershed
Deicide - Till Death Do Us Part
Cavalera Conspiracy - Inflikted
Marduk - Blood Puke Salvation DVD
Great haul, how's the albums above?

I saw White Chapel live and they were terrible.
What I heard off their myspace sounded good, but a lot of deathcore blows live (and in general).

Get R.I.P.
Reborn through hate!
We'll shall your necks until you die!
That song is actually on Coroner. It's a mix of old and new.
Anyhow, I'll get some more eventually, but not top of my list. I bought this mostly because I saw it.

So another haul today:
on vinyl:
Kiss - Alive (op, shitty condition, $3)
Deep Purple - Machine Head (op, shitty condition, $2)

Einsiferum - Einsiferum
Opeth - The Roundhouse Tapes
Stevie Ray Vaughan bootleg
2 Iron Maiden bootlegs (first and last dates of the recent US tour, including the one I saw)
Judas Priest bootleg from the current tour
Dream Theater bootleg of the show I saw
Opeth bootleg of the show I saw
Yes bootleg
wintersun bootleg (metalcamp 06)