Post your hauls here

Jenn, please let me know where you ordered that if it was in the US...I assume you got it from Mystic Arts though.

Used my TEN PERCENT OFF COUPON FOR THIS STUFF ON EBAY LULZ:

Alienation Mental - Ball Spouter
Shade Empire - Sinthetic
That ten percent coupon is massive :kickass:. It will help with the absurd price I paid for the Xasthur/Leviathan vinyl.

I ordered yesterday:

- Beheaded EP, MC, 2000
- Repugnant demo, MC, 2001
- Calvary demo, MC, 1994 (!!!)
- Poppy Seed Grinder - Opressed Reality, CD, 2004 (finally, it was fucking time to buy this)

WHAT??

EDIT: Have you heard it? It's not leaked. I will propably buy it anyway, but just to hear some opinion.. :)

I really want the new PSG. The myspace samples sound really good and that's rare

Do you have a distro in US that ships PSG cds? Because so far even I can buy that cd only directly by contacting them by mail.

Just between us, they're from Prague and I'm suspicious that they live very near, because people with PSG hoodes and shirts CUMULATE in this pub where we often go. It could even be the band but I'm too lazy to check it out - :) I'll definately go to see them live very soon, they do a lot of shows here, mostly with shitty bands I'm afraid, but whatever..

That album is worth more than what I paid for it (including shipping), so don't be gay and just buy it from Tim. He's a class guy and deserves every penny of profit he makes from his store.

edit:
Down - Down II
Nachtmystium - Assassins: Black Meddle Pt, 1
Old Wainds - Withers Of The Wainds
Old Wainds - Scalding Coldness

Wait! The Boris show was last night! I missed them at Pitchfork also! I missed them twice?! In one day?! Epic fail.

How was the show? Pink is an amazing record.