Post your hauls here

Do you have a distro in US that ships PSG cds? Because so far even I can buy that cd only directly by contacting them by mail.

Just between us, they're from Prague and I'm suspicious that they live very near, because people with PSG hoodes and shirts CUMULATE in this pub where we often go. It could even be the band but I'm too lazy to check it out - :) I'll definately go to see them live very soon, they do a lot of shows here, mostly with shitty bands I'm afraid, but whatever..
Sevared Records has it, I'm just waiting for them to get in another new release before I place an order.

Nachtmystium - Assassins
Insidious Decrepancy - The Inerrancy of Profanation
Carnivore Diprosopus - Filled My Stomach With a Pregnant's Corpse
Septic Mutation - Purulent Post-Mortal Pile-Up (free demo because the guy took forever to send my CDs)

Jenn, please let me know where you ordered that if it was in the US...I assume you got it from Mystic Arts though.

I already told you I ordered from Mystic Arts. :lol:

Is the new Arckanum out yet?! All I know is he also named the fucking EP the same as the new record. Stupid idea.

It's out, but not in the US yet. You can easily download it if you're that gay.

Not really, maybe if you're a dumb downloader that keeps getting fooled by it but they obviously have very different details in every other way such as format, tracklisting, cover (to an extent), etc.

:lol:

Black Sabbath - The Rules Of Hell

Once this arrives I'll have a total of 11 Sabbath releases (not counting multiple copies) and 2 DVDs. I also have another 4 Ozzy and Dio solo releases, though this number very likely won't grow. Greatest band ever.

We're jealous of you getting Obscene Extreme Fest, so fuck you :p

I was never there. Too much grind bands that are unknown to me. Still we're getting Carcass next month on Brutal Assault, but there are so many shite bands like Arch Enemy and Cradle Of Filth that I'll have to miss it too, because I'm not gonna pay the fucking prize for David Barnes and Dani Filth and that bitch from Arch Enemy.

EDIT: Still, this pic makes it sad:

carcass.jpg

@MasterOLightning:

Yeah I should do that, but I don't think I'd get any US-rare cds from Czech distros and if I have to buy it from German distros like World Terror Commitee or Abhorrence, only the shipping to Czech would kill the deal for me.. I'd have to buy plenty cd's in one and then send it to people in US one by one, but what the hell.

Got a promo for this from TMO. Interesting stuff. Gets a bit tedious though.

Yeah, I liked it. I'm glad it's under 40 minutes, because it could get pretty tedious if it was over that nice amount they set for themselves. Cool album, not really metal though (hence not being on M-A and having been rejected actually).

Ozz: I liked it more the more I listened to it, but DPR is insanely fucking superior.

Have you ever tried the Nice to Eat You Records distro? I've never checked it out but I know they release BDM and are in the Czech Republic

I've been on their page, but there's no shop or anything, it's just a distro I guess.. I didn't quite understand it..

What about FUCKING OBSCENE PRODUCTIONS, goddamnit I hate you fucking Czech bastards :p

:Smug: