Post your hauls here

Well, Incipit Satan kicks ass, so whatever.

Just bought from Deathgasm:

Apophis - Heliopolis
Dead Congregation - Purifying Consecrated Ground EP
Octinomos - Welcome To My Planet

Yeah, FYE is way overpriced. My local shop, Reckless Records, sells used CD's at like $3-$6. I got some quality rare stuff there which made me decide to try and buy mostly used stuff.

I find it great for being a mall chain music store. It is excellent for find some for mainstream releases. My used section is terrible though.

Voted by whom?

Newbury Comics has the cheapest prices, new and used, of any other record store I've been to, chain or independent.

Both of you guys are beaten by me, I have three different Reckless Records, Metal Haven, and Permanent Records. All three are great stuff with great selections.

I bought it at the Metal Haven store, so I'm guessing it will be available from other distros as well. It was only $15 with the sale price. It just came in yesterday, apparently with the other Southern Lord stuff in my haul. Might be arriving elsewhere shortly.

Most "sale price" stuff at Newbury Comics is between 10 and 12 bucks. That's the usual price for new releases, but about half the non-used CD's are priced that anyway.

My cousin graduates from Loyola Chicago next May, so I ought to check out Metal Haven while I'm there.

Don't forget the other stores I mentioned. They have a great selection of some the more obscure stuff and it is cheaper. You also must go to Kuma's Corner.

Flood definitely is the best Boris record. FANTASTIC stuff.

And here's a pic of me with my new Tokyo Blade LP (from 1984). You bunch of posercorpses!

k001gb7.jpg

:lol:

you're only cool if you see them play @ KIT