Post your hauls here

I really, really enjoy Incantation's OSDM style. The vocals really add an atmosphere more than anything else, the riffing is really good..I really all around think Onward and Mortal are 2 top-tier OSDM releases, but I doubt you could find either of them for like 6-7$ at most used so id say give it a whirl
:kickass:
Will get.

Immolation seems to be a divisive band. I personally don't really like what they do, and I think there is a sizable group who agree with me. Incantation are a little more typical (in a good way) and if you like slower, doomier OSDM, then I you'd probably like them.
I dug Immolation, but I thought they were the weakest of the Yonkers trio (Incantation, Suffocation, Immolation). They seemed fairly average-good, unlike Incantation (awesome) and Suffocation :)kickass:)
Onward to Golgotha is a tour de force of awesome.
Yes it is. I love death metal with hellish atmosphere like this. So brutal :kickass:

Raison d'Etre is so fucking good. You should get Within the Depths of Silence and Phormations too if you don't own it already.

^:lol: I need to take Suffocation out of my sig. :erk: I like some songs from them but they're boring generally, I know it's good music but compared to most other Death Metal, it's just boring to me, and I love me some super fast tech death, and I even like 2 notoriously boring DM bands in Cannibal Corpse and Six Feet Under and they don't bore me. :lol:

Pay day and I ordered from Relapse:

Carnage | Dark Recollections CD (Reissue)

Vital Remains | Icons of Evil CD

Keep of Kalessin | Kolossus (CD/DVD) CD

Carcass | Heartwork (2CD/DVD) CD

Borknagar | For The Elements (1996-2006) CD

Misery Index | Traitors

Revelation - Release
Scald - Will of the Gods is Great Power
Unorthodox - Balance of Power
Faustcoven - Rising From Below The Earth
Brutality - Screams Of Anguish
Brutality - In Mourning (Limited Digi)
Brutality - When The Sky Turns Black