Post your hauls here

Monstrosity - Spiritual Apocalypse CD
05.03.2007SpiritualApocalypse.jpg

Esoteric - The Maniacle Vale CD
401377e3c16a30f4ddcbec887d7938f6_full.jpg

Got the Electric Wizard/Reverend Bizarre split yesterday btw. Haven't had the time to listen to it though. The Gate of Nanna studio version should rule!

i went to a cd shop called angelos hoping to get a bathory shirt but all they had was x-large requiem shirts so instead i got:

Xasthur - A Gate Through Bloodstained Mirrors (Reissue with bonus cd)
Marduk - Nightwing (Reissue with bonus DVD)
Darkthrone - Transilvanian Hunger
Troll - Drep De Kristne
Bob Dylan - Another Side of Bob Dylan
Bob Dylan - The Times They Are A Changin'
Bob Dylan - No Direction Home (DVD)

Got the Electric Wizard/Reverend Bizarre split yesterday btw. Haven't had the time to listen to it though. The Gate of Nanna studio version should rule!

I was going to get that, but apparently the Rev Biz track is going to released on a CD compilation sometime in the future, since I'm really not a fan of Electric Wizard's newer albums I didn't bother.

I was going to get that, but apparently the Rev Biz track is going to released on a CD compilation sometime in the future, since I'm really not a fan of Electric Wizard's newer albums I didn't bother.

Really? I figured the latest album would appeal more to traditional Doom fans better than anything previous by EW.

For me, Witchcult Today was such a tepid album, really uninspired. I think I've said this before, but I think they are focusing too much on their occult/70s horror image and not enough on simply producing good music. Witchcult was so removed from what once made them a great band, namely the crushing heaviness, awesome riffs and the spacey, tripped out parts. Whereas Witchcult just trotted along and never really did anything apart from stay the course for a whole hour.

Carnal.

As much as I like Vader (from Ultimate Incantation to Revelations or even Beast), I don't like stuff they do now. Their last cd musically sucks IMO with all the standard riffing and kinda stupid lyrics. And rerecording all their best songs that have had great sound even on their first release is just gay. My 2c.