Post your hauls here

I've never seen it, ever, before, except from a seller named wikking on eBay. I bought the demo compilation and the Mourning album off of him then. Where did you see it, on eBay? Anyway, yeah, definitely get it, I've been playing the Witchhammer demo a lot lately. Try to get that 3CD as well, I didn't mention it, but it also includes the 666 demo.

I received my copies of PA - (The?) Lords Of Hypocrisy and PA - Mythical & Magical yesterday. I'm wondering if they're bootlegs because the archives show the first album as being titled THE Lords Of Hypocrisy while my copy has just Lords Of Hypocrisy (missing The) on the cover and spine. Can anyone help me out here?

That's strange. I googled images of "lords of hypocrisy" and some of them have "the" on the beginning and some don't. Maybe it's a reissue with slightly different cover but I actually thought this hasn't been reissued yet..

The CD says Lords Of Hypocrisy, the vinyl says The Lords Of Hypocrisy. I don't think there even ARE any bootlegs of anything but the first album. Oracle Records is the band's own label, and they make it a point of keeping their albums in print. Of course, it's overall a very low-budget affair, but that's to be expected for a do-it-yourself operation. I'm not really sure where this whole Pagan Altar bootleg paranoia started tbh.

ddescendsms3.jpg

I win.

A couple of CDs I picked up from Ibex Moon arrived today with what appears to be a genuinely autographed poster of [new] Incantation for free. :p