Post your hauls here

What do you think of it? album of the year imo..

I'm liking it a lot after only a couple of listens. I remember when a couple of tracks were leaked last year and a few people here proclaimed it was miles ahead of anything from The Halo of Burning Wings which I strongly disagree with. It'll be a while before I can even compare them. Definitely top ten of the year material, though.

I'm liking it a lot after only a couple of listens. I remember when a couple of tracks were leaked last year and a few people here proclaimed it was miles ahead of anything from The Halo of Burning Wings which I strongly disagree with. It'll be a while before I can even compare them. Definitely top ten of the year material, though.

Malign, is there any links out to preview that album? I havent listened to them before but the hype is getting my incredibly intrigued.

yes! Finally fucking got the new Odal! :kickass:
totally stoked about listening to these cds!
Odal - Zornes Heimat
Heimdalls Wacht - ut de graute olle tied - deel I
Heimdalls Wacht - der untergang der alten welt

Deceased - Luck of the Corpse
Armageddon - Tribute to Destruction
Mercyful Fate - Don't Break the Oath
Atheist - Elements (original)
Into Eternity - The Incurable Tragedy
Nevermore - Enemies (remaster)
Demolition Hammer - Necrology: A Complete Anthology

Artillery - Mind Factory(demo)
I'm a huge artillery fan and I'm shocked I didn't know about this demo. It's very similar to BI, but an even more emphashis on being melodious. It even has some AOR vibe to it :O I guess Artillery was planning on doing their own semi-thrash album like the big four did to try to cash in, but broke up before it was finished. I wish it would have come out because artillery would have kicked the big four's asses for a 4th time. :/

Been a slow mail month(for me) and I'm glad it has been. I'm planning on keeping it that way for the rest of the year. Saving some cash feels fucking good. So pick on Koude Heat for being the resident CD hog from now on :lol:

Overkill - The Years of Decay
Vio-Lence - Eternal Nightmare
Metallica - Death Magnetic ($9...you get what you pay for, probably. Which is not very much)
Forbidden - Twisted into Form
Agent Steel - Skeptics' Apocalypse
Agent Steel - Unstoppable Force
Attacker - Second Coming
Sanctuary - Refuge Denied

It's out already? I thought it was due for another week.
It's a pre-order. Thanks to Amazon Prime I don't even have to pay for two-day shipping. Meanwhile, most of the actually good CDs are $15 or over and include shipping because I bought them from private sellers. I wouldn't be surprised if the grand total approaches $200.

I was at the music shop yesterday, they didn't have much of a selection but I ended up buying three CDs.

Moonspell, "Irreligious" - the reissue
Good album, I was hoping to buy "Darkness and Hope" but they never have it, and strangely I have yet to even see"Night Eternal" available in any shop...

Rammstein, "Reise, Reise"
Their best album in my opinion, I've been meaning to buy this album for about three years now.

Old Man's Child, "Born of the Flickering"
I definitely prefer this style/album to any of Galder's other efforts. Fantastic album that's often overlooked by many. Unfortunately though, it's version with the cover artwork featuring that ugly bat, on a purple background.
bornofthe.jpg