Post your hauls here

Boris - Smile (US Version)
Burning Witch - Crippled Lucifer
Sabbat - Evoke

Revelation - Never Comes Silence
Revelation - Release
(Thanks a lot for never coming through with my order and ignoring my emails Leafhound. The email notifying you of my Paypal claim against you is on the way.)

Smile was trash.

Meh. It's actually a blind buy for me, having no previous exposure to the band. I saw it sitting at FYE while my friend was picking up the new Metallica so I thought I'd grab it and see what all the fuss is about. I'll still give it a fair chance.

Nice haul cook-ta.

Meh. It's actually a blind buy for me, having no previous exposure to the band. I saw it sitting at FYE while my friend was picking up the new Metallica so I thought I'd grab it and see what all the fuss is about. I'll still give it a fair chance.

Nice haul cook-ta.

It is one of the their very little bad releases. You should get Pink.

Argentum - Ad Interitum Funebrarum
Darkness Eternal - Dawn Of The Suffering
Suffer - Global Warming
Suffer Structures
Thyrfing - Urkraft

Got a lot of stuff today, some of the cds are classics my collection was definitely missing:

Decapitated - Human's Dust DVD
Grave - Soulless
Watain - Sworn to the Dark
Arsis - We are the Nightmare
Nevermore - Dreaming Neon Black
Unleashed - Shadows in the Deep
Khold - Hundre ar Gammal
Entombed - Wolverine Blues
Entombed - Clandestine (Limited edition with DVD)
Entombed - Serpent Saints
Centinex - World Declension
Carcass - Swansong
Keep of Kalessin - Kolossus

The fact that it's so easy to find cheap is the reason I haven't bought it until now. :p I just put it on now, but I don't know if I'll be listening to the whole thing atm. That Darkness Eternal is pretty good though, I'll have to spin it a few more times.

Edit: I shouldn't have waited so many years to pick this up. :erk:

Edit 2: This album is fucking incredible.

Edit 3: Fuck you people for not actively forcing me to buy this sooner.

Aeturnus - Beyond The Wandering Moon
Kaamos - Lucifer Rising
Kaamos - Kaamos

All new for $18 shipped through that Open Grave sale. I spent some time this morning sifting through all the garbage that they've listed for $6. To anyone interested, other good releases included (that I can still recall) are Nocturnus - Demos, Ribspreader - Bolted To The Cross, and Mortuary Drape - Into The Catachthonium.

Newbury Comics sale this weekend (30% off used CDs etc.) got me going to grab these:

Deathspell Omega - Kénôse
Insect Warfare - Endless Execution Thru Violent Restitution
Doom - Total Doom
Merzbow - Rainbow Electronics 2

Aeturnus - Beyond The Wandering Moon
Kaamos - Lucifer Rising
Kaamos - Kaamos

All new for $18 shipped through that Open Grave sale. I spent some time this morning sifting through all the garbage that they've listed for $6. To anyone interested, other good releases included (that I can still recall) are Nocturnus - Demos, Ribspreader - Bolted To The Cross, and Mortuary Drape - Into The Catachthonium.

I just purchased a couple of things from them. How long did it take for you to get your order?