Post your hauls here

Any opinion on the Into Eternity yet? I loved their second and third releases (Dead or Dreaming and Buried...). I got the new one and at first it just seemed like recycled stuff from their earlier releases, but with no real inspiration. That's kinda how I also felt about The Scattering of Ashes. I am still undecided.

Yeah, it's pretty average IMO, Buried In oblivion is a masterpiece, Scattering... was great too, but this just hasn't grabbed me yet. Although Diagnosis Terminal is a pretty bad ass song.

(V5-style post)

Photo44.jpg

Where the fuck did you get that? That record RULES.

Hey V5 buddy...

It looks like you won't have to kill me over that Infidel Art digibook. I just got an email back from Ron at Pagan Flames and am going to have him hold a copy of this for me as well.

Me neither. I'd buy the new one if it wasn't A5. Still I'd love to own firstpress Kostogher in the white jewel case. I'd have a fucking erection.

Hey V5 buddy...

It looks like you won't have to kill me over that Infidel Art digibook. I just got an email back from Ron at Pagan Flames and am going to have him hold a copy of this for me as well.

He never got back to me :( Maybe I should resend my email.

I have found Antikosmos cheaper...check Moribund.