Post your hauls here

Into Eternity is pretty easy to find...with a hole punch. It's harder to find one without.

I RARELY let people borrow stuff. Like two people I can think of, but we kinda trade, so if they lose something I keep theirs. Mostly from moving and god damn ex's. My last one took like 40 cds and moved to Ohio. But I heard she got cervical cancer so ha. I have a list of "re-buys" actually. It's too big.

i dont know why but this made me laugh..

I hope cuz the cervical cancer... The lost cd's is not funny at all :(

Yeah. the cancer thing. Funny thing about Ex's.. while moving out of my EX's i left 60 backcovers from some of my rarest cds. I replaced maybe 20 of them.. it fucking sucks having to replace that many cds, but i've given up on trying to. I still have the front cover and disc but thats gay.. lol Anyway i left some vinyls there and it took her 3 months to send them back to me.

Yeah I managed to get all mine here ok. I didn't really "lose" any from moving. But the old lady has them in other boxes. And there are a lot of boxes, and none of them are usual spins anyway so I haven't bothered. The one's I really don't have I either lost to an ex or sold during severe bouts of poverty.