Atomic Aggressor - Rise Of The Ancient Ones
Darkthrone - Dark Thrones And Black Flags
Enthroned - Prophecies Of Pagan Fire
Setherial - Nord/Hell Eternal
Candlemass - Ancient Dreams
Desultory - Into Eternity

Fullmoon-United Aryan Evil
Mgla- Further Down The Nest

edit: I have contributed to this thread far to often recently. 48 albums in the last couple weeks. :erk:

92472.jpg

30853.bmp

11823.jpg

193915.jpg

Fires_at_midnight.jpg

356.jpg

This is the stuff I've got in roundabouts the last 3 weeks, I think.

I have contributed to this thread far to often recently. 48 albums in the last couple weeks. :erk:

You will never absorb any of it unless you slow the fuck down & listen to what you already have for the next few months. It happens to me if I get just 2 albums a week sometimes.

You will never absorb any of it unless you slow the fuck down & listen to what you already have for the next few months. It happens to me if I get just 2 albums a week sometimes.

Ya, I get this for sure. Whenever i buy a ton of albums at once there are always a few that sit on my self for months before I realize I have only listened to them once or twice. I came across some really great deals though, so I jumped on the chance to get some cheap stuff. What I am doing this time though is, instead of putting them on the shelf after I rip them to the pc, I am keeping them all in a big pile on the computer desk. I am focusing on a few albums at a time, and once I feel I have given an album adequate attention I will put it on the shelf. This way things don't get neglected.

Ya, I get this for sure. Whenever i buy a ton of albums at once there are always a few that sit on my self for months before I realize I have only listened to them once or twice...

Many times these are the albums that grow... and grow... and grow on you until one day it clicks & becomes one of your favorite fucking albums evar.

Ribspreader - Bolted to the Cross
Darkthrone - Total Death
Nominon - Terra Necrosis
Hellhammer - Demon Entrails

Did you ever buy that Apophis CD that's in like every "bargain section" on every CD site ever? It's awesome man, I'm telling you.

ANAAL NATHRAKH - Eschaton (ltd. ed. digi)
Malevolence CD - A.L.S.C.S.
Cryptopsy - Blasphemy Made Flesh