Post your hauls here

Same here.

Ordered:
Deathspell Omega - Veritas Diaboli Manet in Aeternum: Chaining the Katechon Digipak MCD
S.V.E.S.T. - Veritas Diaboli Manet in Aeternum: Le Diable est ma Raison Digipak MCD
Deathspell Omega/S.V.E.S.T. - Veritas Diaboli Manet in Aeternum 12" LP
Deathspell Omega - Si Monumentum Requires, Circumspice DLP

I've never had problems with The End...even though I hate the label, I love their distro.

well Andy you're lucky then. I've had two 100$ orders that never showed up. and one 70$ order that didnt come until a month later. This distro has fucked up a lot for me. i still have a few orders im waiting to show up from the end too :erk:

Well, decided to give myself a nice Christmas / New Year's gift, so I got a lot of essential stuff I didn't own, and a few releases.

Hope you people like it:

- Entombed - Left Hand Path
- Decapitated - Winds of Creation
- Grave - Into the Grave
- Psycroptic - Ob(servant)
- Spawn of Possession - Noctambulant
- Satyricon - The Age of Nero
- Amorphis - The Karelian Isthmus
- Sadus - Out for Blood
- Death - Scream Bloody Gore
- Dark Tranquility - The Gallery
- Endstille - Endstilles Reich
- Holy Moses - Finished with the Dogs
- Watain - Casus Luciferi
- At the Gates - The Red in the Sky is Ours
- Atrocity - Todessehnsucht (Numbered golden CD :kickass:)
- Antaeus - Blood Libels
- Suffocation - Effigy of the Forgotten
- Suffocation - Pierced from Within
- Mayhem - De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas
- Morbid Angel - Blessed are the Sick
- Morbid Angel - Domination
- Morbid Angel - Fatal Formulas to the Flesh

- Dimmu Borgir - The Invaluable Darkness DVD

Just opened all the CDs to check them, and goddamn Amorphis was empty!!! No cd inside, damn it!! I'll have to get back at the store on Friday :mad:

Yeah. Been meaning to get it for a long time now. But then my sister gave my a virgin mega card, and searched for Manilla Road. Glad Open the Gates came up. :)

I have 20 bucks for Mr. Paperback, and I'm going to try to order Moon in the Scorpia or what ever the fuck it's called.

Fuck the end records. I ordered evocation - Dead Calm Chaos LP and they sent me evocation demo digi cd LOL WTF? ive had nothing but problems with this shitty distro.

ha ha!

:)

(I would be really fucking pissed off)

Not exactly metal, but I've been ordering some obscure stuff from foreign distros. This stuff is from Italy.

"Stabat Nvda Aestas" by Symbiosis
"Necromantical Fullmoon Spells" by Blackstream
"Presenze" by Blackstream

The artwork for these albums are awesome. The Symbiosis is full color DVD case of trees and a waterfall. One of the Blackstream albums has hand-drawn artwork.

Shindy prod is having a sale on some brutal death classics so I bought the ones that were worth it. The price was almost as low as in USA/Sevared or whatever. I wouldn't have propably buy it for regular Czech prize which is ~20USD each.

Defeated Sanity - Prelude to the Tragedy
Dripping - Disintegration of Thought Patterns
Inveracity - Circle of Perversion