Post your hauls here

recently I've obtained two autographed poster by S.F.U. the Graveyard Classics 2 one and the 13 poster.Both in a 24x36 inch metal frame on my livingroom wall. and Hallow's Eve small box set yesterday. Fuck,those framed posters look great!

In a trade for crappy Ozzy and Hellion CDs:

Adolf Castle - Really Crazy Germans
Dusk - Mourning...Resurrect
Imperator - The Time Before Time
Orodruin - Epicurean Mass

I ordered these:

Artillery - Fear Of Tomorrow
Artillery - Terror Squad
Morbid Saint - Spectrum Of Death / Destruction System

And from a trade I'll be getting:
Celtic Frost - Morbid Tales
Celtic Frost - To Mega Therion
Dantesco - De la Mano de la muerte

I heard that Morbid Saint has approved that release now, but I haven't been able to find that coming from the band...only sellers.

It was released unofficially, but it seems that the band approved it now. No Colours will soon be officially releasing Spectrum Of Death on vinyl.

I don't buy vinyl. I don't own a record player. I'd rather have it on CD so that I could put it on my iPod and listen to it all the time.

You can buy a record player from which you can rip mp3s. I should get one. I have a shitty record player that doesn't do the albums justice.

I know, but I don't feel like spending money to get this kind of equipment, when I can be using that money to buy new CDs.

Demilich-Nespithe(candlelight re-release)
Shape of Despair-Illusion's Play. One of the most crushing albums with atmosphere i've heard. ace
Edge of Sanity-spectral sorrows(used)
Enchantment-dance the marble naked(used)
Afterlife-surreality(used)
Cathedral-supernatural birth machine,in memorium
Solitude Aeturnus-downfall(used)