Devourment - "Unleash The Carnivore"

Kronos - "Colossal Titan Strife"

Scale The Summit - "Carving Desert Canyons"

Suffocation - "Blood Oath + T-shirt pack"

Zyklon-B - "Blood Must Be Shed"

Finally bought

Iced Earth - Days of Purgatory
- The Crucible of Man

Don't really buy much Metal anymore...I have been for the past 9 years and Nothing excites me as much or I'm just trying to save money...Plus all the good stores are closing down...Only place to buy music now is Best Buy. Ordering Albums got boring..I love walking into a store and buying it.

Finally bought

Iced Earth - Days of Purgatory
- The Crucible of Man

Don't really buy much Metal anymore...I have been for the past 9 years and Nothing excites me as much or I'm just trying to save money...Plus all the good stores are closing down...Only place to buy music now is Best Buy. Ordering Albums got boring..I love walking into a store and buying it.

How close do you live to NYC?

That's the thing I do go to the city for music a lot...Right now I'm in Staten Island but moving about 30 minutes from Manhatten. You got a lot of cool underground stores and "GENERATION RECORDS", "VINTAGE VINYL" for all you New Jersey people. I just never have time to. I used to order albums like once a month...Last time I ordered an album was when Agalloch's White E.P was released and it never came in the mail LOL I was fucking pissed.

And Yes I did get the 2 Disc version, very nice double album..I love the Songs off the Self Titled songs with Barlow ALOT now.

Necrovile-'The Pungency of Carnage'
Psoriasis-'Lethal Treatment'
Viscera Trail-'Humiliatiion-Ridden Evisceration'
Infested-'1000 Doors'
Heresi-'Psalm I'
Dodsengel-'Visionary'
Sacrificia Mortuorum-'Damnatorium Ferrum'
Xasthur-'All Reflections Drained'
Har Shatan-'His Legacy'