Post your hauls here

symphony x- the odyssey, lim
dragonforce inhuman rampage
rhapsody- live cd/dvd

not my best haul, but I'm glad to be hearing new music.

The Greys said:
Dodens remember that band I was mentioning with liers in wait members thinking it was pre-liers in wait. The band is actually after releasing an e.p in 93. I think just the liers in wait drummer is in the band.

Decollation - Cursed Lands e.p 1993
1. Dawn of Resurrection 07:38
2. Point of No Return 07:20
3. The Godborn 07:16
4. Cursed Lands 03:43

Swizzle what do you think of those sentenced demos ?

Haven't listened, I probably wont, mainly because I find Sentenced to be a good band, but there isn't anything in their music that makes me come back to them, that I can get from other bands......

Should I get Decolation?

Arrived:

Adorior - "Author of Incest"
Ammit - "Extreme Speed Satan"
Bestial Mockery - "Gospel of the Insane"
Damnation - "Destructo Evangelia"

Ordered:

Devil Lee Rot - "Hellscraper / A Little Devil Ain't Enough"
Gama Bomb - "Survival of the Fastest"
Hammerwhore - "Hammerwhore"
Hatework - "Madbent for Disaster"
Redimoni - "Onset of Chaos"
Scythe - "On My Way Home"

Bought:

Judas Priest - "Electric Eye" DVD

Sodom - In the Sign of Evil/Obsessed By Cruelty
Dysrhythmia - Barries and Passages
Behold... The Arctopus - Nano-Nucleonic Cyborg Summoning

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=54968

Tom Angelripper said:
When we initially recorded 'Obsessed by Cruelty', the record company was not satisfied with the recording so it was recoded twice, one in Berlin so there were two versions released. They sent the wrong master tapes to America so it came out there by mistake. It's good to have for collectors and is missing a track called 'After the Deluge' on that version. We would like to release both versions of 'Obsessed by Cruelty' on CD.

Tom Angelripper said:
Also when we initially recorded 'In the Sign of Evil' we had a complete album ready but when the record company people came to the studio they were not happy with all the songs so we were only able to mix five tracks at the time. When we remaster and reissue it now we will include the bonus tracks that were left off.

tbmf.gif