Post your hauls here

If you divide them up and look at them individually, yeah, but put them together and it's simply monstrous.

Hey I think a lot of women and men are hot... but why put them in your artwork? It's just weird.

And I can bitch about awkward packaging if I wish to---- I spent good money on it. Doesn't make me like the music any less, if that's what your'e assuming.

Necuratul said:
No, I just fucking hate when people bitch about how purty their CDs don't look. You should be buying the CD for the music, the rest is inconsequential, and merely a bonus for being any good at all. I yelled at Greys and swizzlefuck the other day because they were bitching about packaging too, so don't think you're a special case.

Swizzlefuck :lol:. I call him Drizzlenuts

I buy music for the cd sound quality and music obviously. When you buy cds and support artists paying full price a booklet should have things in it informing you about lyrics and the band members,etc...

I'm really not picky, just a few booklets in cds I have bought plain out sucked.

christina_ricci_large.jpg

Of course it's nice to have purty pictures and, more relevantly, lyrics, I agree, but I hate people that get absolutely outraged over it.

Necuratul said:
Of course it's nice to have purty pictures and, more relevantly, lyrics, I agree, but I hate people that get absolutely outraged over it.
I get pissed when they original cover is changed... like Blackened's release of Tiamat's Sumerain Cry... It looks dumb compared to the old one... same with Fester - Silence... both of the original covers were better.

Christina Ricci's forehead is really big. I think her looking so weird is one of the reasons why she's had a decent carrer. She looks weird and plays weird roles so she does stand out somewhat in acting.

(M)aggoT said:
Christina Ricci is not hot. I would fuck her in her early years when she was playing in "The Adams Family".

If by "in her early years" you mean "when she was eleven".