Post your hauls here

Necronomicon - Apocalyptic Nightmare
Rottrevore - Disembodied
Samael - Blood Ritual/Worship Him
Skepticism - Stormcrowfleet

Does that Rottrevore have the fullength on it ?

My haul that is smaller than any of mine recently.

Immolation-here in after(used).

No, but it has pretty much everything else they've recorded. I'm sure Iniquitous will be reissued some day.

Could you upload one two songs with you send it or something for me if it's not a hassle(swizzle only has the fullength in his folder). Since it's the only rottrevore I have seen on ebay have been tempted to huy just not heard even one song from it.

Necuratul said:
No, I just fucking hate when people bitch about how purty their CDs don't look. You should be buying the CD for the music, the rest is inconsequential, and merely a bonus for being any good at all. I yelled at Greys and swizzlefuck the other day because they were bitching about packaging too, so don't think you're a special case.

Yeah, yelling at people for their personal tastes and opinions is teh win!

Dodens remember that band I was mentioning with liers in wait members thinking it was pre-liers in wait. The band is actually after releasing an e.p in 93. I think just the liers in wait drummer is in the band.

Decollation - Cursed Lands e.p 1993
1. Dawn of Resurrection 07:38
2. Point of No Return 07:20
3. The Godborn 07:16
4. Cursed Lands 03:43

Swizzle what do you think of those sentenced demos ?

Anaal Nathrakh - Domine Non Es Dignus

And (M)aggot, I couldn't find any Arkhon Infaustus in any of the stores I searched today. Where did you get your albums?

Susperia said:
Finally got my Reverend Bizarre and Agalloch album's yesterday. They both took forever to get here.

The Reverend Bizarre layout is pretty horrible--- and there's also a random picture of Christina Ricci. Does anyone else find that incredibly odd?

i just got in the rectory/return to the rectory and harbinger of doom yesterday and fell in love with this band. outside of you no one seems to talk about this band and i just cant see why. haven't heard everything yet but in the rectory was awesome. completely redefined the way that i'll approach music from a musicians standpoint, i think.

Everyone knows about Reverend Bizarre already, so they don't need to be talked about very often.