Post your hauls here

Especially the Manilla Road, Pagan Altar, and Cirith Ungol. Did you order that stuff from Tim?

Yep, I'm waiting for Open the Gates to get back in stock though... and for my next pay check to happen... in a week.

Necuratul said:
Especially the Manilla Road, Pagan Altar, and Cirith Ungol. Did you order that stuff from Tim?
Why isn't Volume 1 in your sig? I'd be so bold to say, Volume 1 > Relentless

Finally got my Reverend Bizarre and Agalloch album's yesterday. They both took forever to get here.

The Reverend Bizarre layout is pretty horrible--- and there's also a random picture of Christina Ricci. Does anyone else find that incredibly odd?

Stop fucking bitching at me. Every single time I post something you nag and bitch and moan about something I said. I guess to make up for the fact that everyone thinks we flirt online. Whatever man.

And I've listened to it a million times already. I think I'm going to get the new EP. It's on ebay for a good price.

No, I just fucking hate when people bitch about how purty their CDs don't look. You should be buying the CD for the music, the rest is inconsequential, and merely a bonus for being any good at all. I yelled at Greys and swizzlefuck the other day because they were bitching about packaging too, so don't think you're a special case.

He probably means "listen to the disc" because they clearly mention Christina Ricci in the song "Goddess of Doom".

Or maybe he doesn't!

Goddess Of Doom is on Return To The Rectory, actually, which, honestly, > Harbinger Of Metal.

Oh I assumed that is what she got. Either way, they obviously like Christina Ricci.

And why shouldn't they, she's hot.