Fueled by Fire - Past...Present...No Future Pt. 2
- Incantation - Blasphemy
- Eternity's End - Embers of War
- Undeath - Lesions of a Different Kind
- The Acacia Strain - Wormwood
-
Hans Zimmer - 007 No Time to Die soundtrack

CD
- Hexen - Being and Nothingness (reissue double dip)
- Mantic Ritual - Heart Set Stone

TAPE
- Hexen - Being and Nothingness
-
Mantic Ritual - Heart Set Stone
- Death - all albums except Symbolic

Edit: forgot about
Tyrant - Legions of the Dead (vinyl)
Razor - Armed and Dangerous (vinyl)

Last edited:
8mySnkM.jpeg

Medicine Death - Genetic Radioactive Experiments
Inanna - Void of Unending Depths
Coffin Curse - Ceased to Be
Dungeon Serpent - World of Sorrows

Ordered that Dungeon Serpent from nameless grave distro and they threw in a free promo/comp cd from dying victims. Only thing on it I'm familiar with is the EP from Terok Nor......pretty killer. But will check out the rest of it, hopefully some more good stuff

qVdES5u.jpeg

MFe74OK.jpeg

YP65nic.jpeg

Invocator - Excursion Demise
Invocator - Weave the Apocalypse ( picked these up for the remasters)
Demigod - Slumber of Sullen Eyes ( picked up for the OG art coloring, already had the xtreme release + it's newly remastered)
Medicine Death - As a Vigorous and Lustful Figure ( killer, unique Brazilian death metal)
Mortify - Fragments at the Edge of Sorrow ( killer Chilean death metal)
Rotten Tomb - Visions of a Dismal Fate ( killer Chilean death metal)
Menace - Open Fire ( greek thrash that sounds like Death, good stuff)
Enforces - Metempsychosis ( Italian death/thrash)

View attachment 32799 View attachment 32800
@Slayed Necros Check out this Desecresy haul from Xtreem Music.

The shipping really is, but half the time international is the only way to get something or is still a better deal even with the shipping. Bought a ton of international stuff the last couple months.

Monster Desecresy haul. I still need to check out their back catalogue. Sampled a few albums but a lot of it seems to have rotten production. The Doom Skeptron is awesome but looks tough to find.

I live in New Zealand btw so I get absolutely fucked by international shipping with almost everything I buy. :lol:

Reactions: SonOfNun and CiG
Monster Desecresy haul. I still need to check out their back catalogue. Sampled a few albums but a lot of it seems to have rotten production. The Doom Skeptron is awesome but looks tough to find.

I live in New Zealand btw so I get absolutely fucked by international shipping with almost everything I buy. :lol:

Yeah, I sampled a couple of their previous releases and it was one of the rare cases where production was really a negative for me.

Do y'all get reasonable shipping prices from Asia? I bought some stuff from Pulverised Records in Singapore (good distro) and I had to be real strategic because their shipping gets nuts real fast (like $50 nuts).

Reactions: Slayed Necros