Post your hauls here

They did a good job with this one. Best looking funko pop ive seen...
IMG-20230217-191309524.jpg

IMG-20230217-191501690.jpg

IMG-20230217-191535882.jpg

jiAXfJY.jpeg

Those cro-mags albums i already owned multiple copies on every format plus bootlegs...so why did i buy these? My brain told me i had to :err:

Halluxvalgus bought the digital a while back and after some behind the scene, under the table shady dealings direct with the label i received the cd like 2 months later...had it laying around for a little bit though

Parckcrest took a while to track down. Not on the same level as ...and the blue will turn to red, but still pretty awesome @Slayed Necros

Vicious Knights greasy greek death/thrash

Chainbreaker pretty good speed/thrash....

Ah man, is that a recent reissue of Best Wishes? I've been after a copy of that on CD for years after selling the vinyl.

Yeah, just came out. Actually got those cro-mags cds off of amazon. Be warned though, packaging is ultra flimsy digipaks. Especially the age of quarrel, doesn't even have a hub, just slides into the cardboard. Best wishes snaps in at least

Reactions: Slayed Necros
Recent stuff

thumbnail_IMG_20230328_174310_HDR.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_20230328_174404_HDR.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_20230328_174523_HDR.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_20230328_174551_HDR.jpg

Glad to get another copy of the Convulse, original copy disappeared years ago. Never thought I'd buy a Mortician album but found it in a local shop cheap - even comes with Hacked Up For Barbeque as a bonus disc. Took a gamble with the Cosmic Church albums from the same local, not my kind of black metal at all. Good thing they were cheap and are apparently worth a decent amount according to discogs.

Is anyone from this board still buying music on physical formats? I think I might have eventually given up on buying CDs, seeing how pointless that has become. Not that it wasn't foreseeable, though.