Post your hauls here

Voivod - To the Death '84 [re-issue]
Voivod - War And Pain [3-disc edition]
Cirith Ungol - Servants of Chaos [Box set, re-issue]
Celtic Frost - To Mega Therion
Rigor Mortis - Freaks

Still trying to find a Blut Aus Nord - 777 sect(s) white t-shirt in XL size.... doing my fucking head in trying to find one. I found a Swiss website, but they don't use PayPal.... :(

Candlemass - Tales of Creation
Candlemass - Ancient Dreams
Midnight - Satanic Royalty
Exodus - Bonded By Blood (Original)
Darkthrone - Total Death

Sunrise Records:

Pink Floyd - The Wall singles collection $50

Willowtip Records:

Ulcerate - Everything Is Fire
Ulcerate - Of Fracture And Failure
Sulaco - Tearing Through The Roots
Commit Suicide - Human Larvae (Earthly Cleansing)

W/ shipping $24

Burzum - Det Som Engang Var
Burzum - Hvis Lyset Tar Oss
Burzum - Belus
Burzum - Fallen
Darkthrone - Under A Funeral Moon
Darkthrone - Sardonic Wrath

Working on my black metal essentials. Not sure what else I need...the Bathory s/t, Burzum/Aske, Wrath of the Tyrant perhaps, the early Mayhem stuff, A Blaze in the Northern Sky, Morbid Tales/Emperor's Return, The Secrets of the Black Arts...maybe the first couple Enslaved releases?
I also need to get a new copy of Transylvanian Hunger, a friend absconded with my old one.
I'm pumped. I'm actually not that far off from having a tolerable collection of second-wave essentials. Then on to thrash...and early death metal...fuck. There's too much metal.

Really poor impulse control:

Necromantia - Scarlet Evil Witching Black
Necromantia - Crossing The Fiery Path
Hellhammer - Demon Entrails
Celtic Frost - Monotheist
Celtic Frost - Morbid Tales/Emperor's Return
Triptykon - Eparistera Daimones
Skyclad - Prince of the Poverty Line
Skyclad - Oui Avant-Garde a Chance

Burzum - Det Som Engang Var
Burzum - Hvis Lyset Tar Oss
Burzum - Belus
Burzum - Fallen
Darkthrone - Under A Funeral Moon
Darkthrone - Sardonic Wrath

Working on my black metal essentials. Not sure what else I need...the Bathory s/t, Burzum/Aske, Wrath of the Tyrant perhaps, the early Mayhem stuff, A Blaze in the Northern Sky, Morbid Tales/Emperor's Return, The Secrets of the Black Arts...maybe the first couple Enslaved releases?
I also need to get a new copy of Transylvanian Hunger, a friend absconded with my old one.
I'm pumped. I'm actually not that far off from having a tolerable collection of second-wave essentials. Then on to thrash...and early death metal...fuck. There's too much metal.
Here's my five cents.

Blaze in the Northern Sky is absolutely essential.

Wrath of the Tyrant isn't essential. In the Nightside Eclipse and Anthems to the Welkin at Dusk as sooooo much better. Wrath of the Tryant is really more of something for Emperor fans who already have all of their other albums. While some people might try and prove how "true" they are by claiming that Wrath of the Tyrant is better, I can't take anyone seriously who thinks that rough demo is superior to masterful, intricate works on ITNE and ATWAD.

Enslaved's Vikingligr Veldi is absolutely essential. The best viking black metal album ever and some of the best second wave black metal.

Bathory's Under the Sign is their best work. The self titled is pretty bad ass too.

I have everything from Bathory except the s/t and Requiem and Octagon. I have no interest in the latter two, since Destroyer of Worlds was abysmal. I've heard the s/t and it's awesome, but a copy is like $18 and something always seems more urgent. If I had a steady job I'd buy so much more stuff...
I'm also getting close to having the essentials of the Greek BM scene. I just need the early Varathron stuff and Black Arts Lead To Everlasting Sins. Autothrall recently did an series of reviews of essential albums from the scene that I've found quite helpful, since I'm a huge fan of the early Rotting Christ sound.
I also want to get Deviser - Transmission to Chaos, but I don't see it anywhere for an affordable price.

If anyone knows where I can get my hands on the early Septic Flesh albums at a reasonable price I'd appreciate it.

I actually have a pretty solid collection of 90s black metal releases. I was getting a little too carried away but for the last little while I've taken a break from it.

I highly doubt you'll get many releases for great prices, unless you're ok with reissues and such. I have the original edition of Septic Flesh's Mystic Places at Dawn, but to warn you, this one typically goes for like $60+. Regarding the early Varathron CDs, if you're patient enough, you can get the originals for about $30 but sellers typically expect to get more for them.

Really poor impulse control:

Necromantia - Scarlet Evil Witching Black
Necromantia - Crossing The Fiery Path
Hellhammer - Demon Entrails
Celtic Frost - Monotheist
Celtic Frost - Morbid Tales/Emperor's Return
Triptykon - Eparistera Daimones
Skyclad - Prince of the Poverty Line
Skyclad - Oui Avant-Garde a Chance
Good stuff! :D

If anyone knows where I can get my hands on the early Septic Flesh albums at a reasonable price I'd appreciate it.

lol no.
Mystic Places of Dawn and Ophidian Wheel were even reissued and I've never seen one that didnt go for a fairly hefty price.
You'd think as popular as the band has become, they'd get the back catalog out there.... and I'm waiting myself.

Yeah...on the other hand, I was told I'd never get a copy of the Scald album for less than $40ish and I got lucky and got it for $13, so maybe I'll get lucky. In the meantime, there's plenty of other stuff I need to get.

Rome - Die Aesthetik Der Herrschaftsfrht. (Fan Edition)
Rome - Masse Mensch Material cd
Rome -Confessions D'un Voleur D'âmes
Rome -Nos Chants Perdus cd
Rome-Nera cd
Rome-Berlin cd
Rome-Flowers From Exile cd